3 of 3
3rd day in….........and still counting [UPDATE:  10/6/11 STILL have not smoked analog!!!—-Dave just got his]
Posted: 19 November 2010 06:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8383
Joined  2005-04-17

I haven’t lit any tobacco for seven days now and no, I don’t miss it.  I continue with my e-cigarettes.  No cough at all, that’s completely gone.  Prior to this it sounded like I had the plague.  A sinus problem that accompanied the plague cough is beginning to dwindle as well. 

I only visit that damn bathroom when I have to actually use the toilet….........I do not miss its company!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 19 November 2010 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-16

Maybe if you started smoking again the smoke and smell would drive the rats out?

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 19 November 2010 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

I’m not doing that Tah!  However, for rats, we did look into canned smoke or the smoke bombs but those are typically used outside.

Signature 

UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 19 November 2010 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21

You may ask if you can borrow a neighbor’s cat for a couple weeks? Not that it catching them is the issue - rats will tend to give places that smell like cats a wide berth.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 28 December 2010 06:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

Just thought I’d update…....... still counting.  I am still smoking e-cigarettes only and have not had lighted tobacco in any form.

Signature 

Posted: 31 December 2010 11:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

Well done, Huli! smile

I’m really glad that the e-cig thing is working out for you! grin

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 01 January 2011 08:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

Thanks Dave and me too!  The ones I use are not as strong I think as some others out there, but they’re perfect for me so I haven’t tried any others. 

The things I do notice though are that I can smell things I haven’t smelled in years; I don’t cough anymore; I can breathe and hadn’t noticed how that had been a laboring thing; I sleep a lot better.  It’s really odd to not have to start smoking without a flame to start and just stick my ‘cigarette’ into my pocket without butting it out.

Oh, and these are a LOT cheaper to smoke!

Signature 

Posted: 06 October 2011 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

I’m routing for you Dave!!!  The set up for those I’m assuming your purchased ‘E-cigs Unlimited’ are very like those for Blu e-cigs.  V2s have the automizer as part of the cartridge so they have more kick.  I find with Blu that when it seems like I’m not getting vapor I use a pen or stick to sort of pluck at the little nicotine wad inside (stirring).  In truth those don’t give me enough kick and that’s why I finally went with V2 (especially the notebook power and also the manual battery that has a button that turns it on….both of these give a LOT of kick to the vapor and they also deliver an enormous amount of nicotine so you have to be careful!)

Start now!!!

Signature 

3 of 3