1 of 1
{/paginate}
Jon Stewart’s Rally speech
Posted: 01 November 2010 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Okay, this made me cry…but you need to listen to the entire speech to maybe see why (or why not)

http://theweek.com/article/index/208831/jon-stewarts-speech-at-his-rally

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 01 November 2010 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16

It was a very good speech, though I’m not sure what made you cry. New Jersey? If the wind’s blowing just right I guess that could cause your eyes to get a bit irritated and water a little.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 02 November 2010 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Tah, I think because it is the most reasonable and redeeming speech I’ve heard made in years and a reminder that I love this country, and I can agree to disagree with my neighbor and still care very much that they are safe and that they deserve all the opportunities this life can possibly give, that we are all patriots and in the end, I would never want to leave this country or be a citizen of any place other than America.  I was reminded heartily of the reason I bent down and kissed this ground as soon as my own two feet touched this land.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 03 November 2010 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2008-11-18

It was better autotuned!

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}