Joined  2007-02-13

Here we go again.

http://www.myfox8.com/wghp-story-bigfoot-101029,0,1040192.story

Posted: 31 October 2010 07:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

Greene said many people have said the image is just a guy in a fat suit or gorilla suit, but he claims the thermal image proves it’s something different.

“The heat signature - which is what you’re looking at…the heat signature would be completely different. It would be splotchy,” said Greene. “You could put a guy in a Bigfoot costume and fool night vision, because that’s just like a video camera. But if you put a thermal image on him, that’s going to look completely different.”

Ok, I want to see a thermal image of a person in a Bigfoot costume for comparison purposes.

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 01 November 2010 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2865
Joined  2005-06-15
Madmouse - 31 October 2010 11:26 PM

Greene said many people have said the image is just a guy in a fat suit or gorilla suit, but he claims the thermal image proves it’s something different.

“The heat signature - which is what you’re looking at…the heat signature would be completely different. It would be splotchy,” said Greene. “You could put a guy in a Bigfoot costume and fool night vision, because that’s just like a video camera. But if you put a thermal image on him, that’s going to look completely different.”

Ok, I want to see a thermal image of a person in a Bigfoot costume for comparison purposes.

And to be doubly sure I’d like to see a thermal image of a Bigfoot in a person costume.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.