The Saudi Press Association reported in January that doctors at King Abdul Aziz Hospital in Taif had removed a toothbrush from the stomach of a 70-year-old man (who claimed to have accidentally swallowed it 22 years ago).
And in July, the Associated Press reported that a Taiwan surgeon had removed an eight-tooth, accidentally swallowed lower denture from the bronchial tube of a 45-year-old man. The man said he had misplaced the denture three years ago and had been looking everywhere for it. [Agence France-Presse, 1-18-05] [Newsday-AP, 8-1-05]
How in the world do you accidentally swallow this stuff???? And whats worst is it happens more then you think!!!
Kinda reminds me of the saying, “The kid that swallowed the most marbles shouldn’t grow up to have his own kid’s”..........