{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}
“Aquas”... Hydrate your body the old fashioned way, with WATER!
Posted: 20 September 2010 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10730
Joined  2008-02-21

there is so much wrong with this one that I don’t even know where to begin, really…... gulp

LInky-Link-Link

From this rather low key introduction:

A Well Hydrated Body

Is a Key Reason People Remain Healthy

A Dehydrated Body
  Contributes to Chonic Illness and Poor Health

The site then leads a reader slowly through to…

A REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH ...

AQUAS are a unique form of energy medicine that work by treating the individual, not by altering the water itself.  AQUAS were formulated using a unique combination of 16 natural ingredients to reprogram the thirst mechanism in the brain so that we drink when we are thirsty. 

AQUAS were designed so that we drink water when the body needs water.  And, they were formulated so that the water we drink is more readily absorbed by all of our tissues and cells. 

AQUAS were formulated to make possible

* an optimal balance of fluids in the body. 

* an efficient transfer of water to cells and tissues.

* a reduction of toxic substances in the tissues and cells

What Are AQUAS?

AQUAS combine herbal extracts, Bach Flower Essences and other homeopathic remedies. The ingredients were formulated to help the brain remember how to signal thirst and distribute water where it is needed in the body as well as assist the optimal uptake of water right down to the cellular level.

Oh lord. the “H” word. gulp

And then it gets worse...

How Do Aquas Work?

AQUAS function in a way that is markedly different when compared to other hydration products. They work vibrationally to support the body’s return to balance and full functionality.  AQUAS were formulated to help the body control the balance of water so that every cell receives the nourishment it needs to function at an optimal level.  They are a homeopathic energy medicine in the sense that only a few drops produce powerful results. Taking more drops does not produce better results.  AQUAS were designed to:

work on the physical, mental and emotional aspects of each individual,
  * support the body’s natural self healing abilities,
  * enhance positive mental states,
  * encourage emotional balance.

A wide variety of emotional conditions may lead to compromised dehydration. These include depression, anxiety, insomnia and stress. AQUAS contain Bach Flower Essences that are derived from nontoxic substances. Dr. Bach explains that his flower essences enhance the emotional state of the individual by transforming negative emotions into positive ones.

At Zero Point Healers, our personal experience with AQUAS is that they address emotional issues that can block a person from realizing their full potential in life. Good hydration creates the conditions for emotional, physical and mental balance in the body, resulting in improved cellular uptake and transfer of nutrients through all the membranes and tissues of the body.     

There is an age old saying: “If this product is that great, it must not be true.”  There are exceptions to every rule. This is one of them.

“Vibrationally” ,  “body’s return to balance and full functionality.” , ” only a few drops produce powerful results. Taking more drops does not produce better results.”

Ugh.  Aparently even though they state that they are using herbs, it is in fact in ‘homeopathic’ quantities. (Which we all know means NONE AT ALL.) 

But they have hit upon one thing that might help someone with hydration problems…

“As a homeopathic remedy, only a few drops in fresh, filtered water produce the optimal hydration result.”  - In other words, you will get an extra few drops of purified water a day.  At a price, of course. shut eye

Note: i esp. like the way this site tears into other “remedies” out there and also warns of what looks to me like some pretty severe side effects from this “treatment”. 

What will happen to me when I begin taking the AQUAS? 

People react differently depending on their personal health history. Our experience at Zero Point Healers is that some clients feel the positive effects of the AQUAS immediately. Others initially experience the effects of releasing toxins from their bodies. These people may experience one or more symptoms such as headaches, nausea and fatigue.  Emotions that have not been experienced for a long time may be felt as our bodies wake up and begin to function at their peak potential.

These re-balancing effects are perfectly natural and temporary - the expected response to any detoxification process. With a well hydrated body there is finally sufficient water to remove toxins that are lodged in the tissues.

Detoxification symptoms are more common in people who are unwell. It generally takes a few days for these detoxification effects to subside or for heightened emotions to lose their intensity. Physical and emotional effects can feel unfamiliar in the beginning. As the fluids in the body strive for balance, the effects of detoxification generally disappear.

Soooooooo, a small swallow of water can trigger emotionally and physically intense side effects!  Who knew? rolleyes

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 20 September 2010 10:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10730
Joined  2008-02-21

I just finished reading the paper on their “Propriatary biofeedback study”.  I can sum it up by quoting one of their two refrences:
(Highlighting my own)

References:
1. Valentine T. & Valentine C. Applied Kinesiology : Muscle Response in
Diagnosis, Therapy and Preventive Medicine
; Pub: American International
Distribution Corporation; ISBN: 0892813288

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 21 September 2010 12:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2010-09-19

DAVEPRIME
WHOA! i found something worthy of a thread!!!

i rejoice much

i found it when i was making my last post in reply to your last cieaura post about staying hydrated on the patch…i wanted to put forth some info on being properly hydrated and i found this. i laughed pretty hard…undoubtedly you did to

people will do anything for a buck, and like all the rest of the new age malarkey they back it up with TESTIMONIALS!!!!

of course now im curious…i drink lots of water…i wonder if my thirsty mechanism works….

i wonder how many diabetics have been suckered into buying this product.

According to a 1995 CNN.com article, with diabetes, excess blood sugar, or glucose, in your body draws water from your tissues, making you feel dehydrated.

so he has his prey and with more and more adults and kids alike being diagnosed as a diabetic (several members of my family are) he ultimately has endless supply of victims…er…prospects…er people he can help

of course his product is designed to make the body absorb more water…their are a couple of side effects to that train of thought

society of neuroscience

couple of highlights

Recently, reports of people, particularly marathon runners, who drink too much water in an overzealous attempt to avoid dehydration have hit the news. The excess water overwhelms the kidneys, which can

Signature 

“if you wonder how he eats and breaths and other science facts…just keep in mind its just a show you should really just relax…”

Posted: 21 September 2010 01:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2010-01-24

Three words for these crooks.

NO. F’CKING. SHAME.

Posted: 21 September 2010 05:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2010-09-19
gridbug - 21 September 2010 05:40 AM

Three words for these crooks.

NO. F’CKING. SHAME.

none once so ever…my conceance wont let me do stuff like this…as much as i want to, hell i have even thought of a few…but my Jimniy Cricket beats the hell out of me with that really small cane

***WHACK WHACK WHACK***

Signature 

“if you wonder how he eats and breaths and other science facts…just keep in mind its just a show you should really just relax…”

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}