2 of 2
stone henge is only another male doctrine event at woman’s expence .
Posted: 20 May 2010 03:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8164
Joined  2005-02-06
Accipiter - 19 May 2010 11:59 PM

Of course, it isn’t just the bodies of women found at Stonehenge. . .

Exactly. Physical Anthropological research on the remains show them to be of both sexes.

Plus, the (non-cremated) body found in the ditch was male. And murdered (shot with arrows).

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 21 September 2010 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-09-21

Plus, genocide (or I suppose that more properly it would be gendercide or sexocide?) against the community’s women would be rather counterproductive, or rather counterreproductive, to the area’s population.

Naw, it was actually very productive, see the men would only sacrifice the virgins, so that’d be your opening gambit when you hit on 1 of the comely wenches

“you know, the next full moon is in a couple days, & they’re still trying to decide which virgin to use, you wanna slip behind the bushes & get disqualified?”

Signature 

“Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

“Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.” ... H Simpson

“The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.”

Posted: 21 September 2010 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21
feotu - 21 September 2010 08:30 PM

Plus, genocide (or I suppose that more properly it would be gendercide or sexocide?) against the community’s women would be rather counterproductive, or rather counterreproductive, to the area’s population.

Naw, it was actually very productive, see the men would only sacrifice the virgins, so that’d be your opening gambit when you hit on 1 of the comely wenches

“you know, the next full moon is in a couple days, & they’re still trying to decide which virgin to use, you wanna slip behind the bushes & get disqualified?”

Except that the old definition of ‘virgin’ was ‘a woman who had never given birth before’, so you might be in those bushes for a while.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 22 September 2010 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05
Robin Bobcat - 21 September 2010 08:43 PM

Except that the old definition of ‘virgin’ was ‘a woman who had never given birth before’, so you might be in those bushes for a while.

I’m a virgin?  Cool.  I wanna put that on my resume.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 27 September 2010 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-09-21
Robin Bobcat - 21 September 2010 08:43 PM

And the problem with that is???  (planning ahead:  step 1: remove all poison ivy in the vicinity)

Signature 

“Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

“Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.” ... H Simpson

“The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.”

2 of 2