Posted: 01 May 2010 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2007-03-14

I haven’t heard this one before but it’s totally believable.  hmmm  tongue wink

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 01 May 2010 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

How do you find these wonderful sites? surprised cheese

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 01 May 2010 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Probably listens to the guy who was shouting at the passing crowds today at the Farmer’s Market.. He was so desperate for attention, he started screaming the lyrics to ‘Fame’ in an off-key tone..

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 01 May 2010 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2007-03-14
daveprime - 01 May 2010 09:41 PM

How do you find these wonderful sites? surprised cheese

Pure luck Dave, pure luck.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 01 May 2010 11:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Yeah. . .because we all know that the Russian Northern Fleet is the branch of the Russian government that is in charge of monitoring American news coverage and of activity in the Gulf of Mexico.  Yep.  Why would they bother their intelligence services or diplomatic services for that sort of information, when they could ask their most inconveniently-located military units to do so instead?

Also, there’s the little matter of South Korea having had nothing to do with the oil platform other than having built it.  Transocean simply contracted Hyundai to make the thing.  South Korea doesn’t loose anything out of this whole mess.

And since when have nuclear weapons been the only known and proven technique for dealing with oil spills?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 02 May 2010 01:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-10-20

Here is the answer to the story

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1