1 of 2
George “Nemo” Smith (aka Lucas Martel) and his cronies, Temple of the Vampire.
Posted: 13 April 2010 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-04-13

Hi guys,

I’m new here. I posted some comments on the blog entry about the Temple of the Vampire.

Here are some photos of Nemo and his minions.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49275298@N06/

Enjoy!

Posted: 13 April 2010 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

Interesting.  Pricey, but interesting… cool grin

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 14 April 2010 03:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-13

I hope they can be of any use to anybody. wink

Posted: 14 April 2010 10:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21

I have been reading the comment “thread” on the main blog page.  I asm up to page 35, and i only have 25 more pages to go…. shut eye

Signature 

Posted: 15 April 2010 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-13

Haha, excellent.

I am doing some work behind the scenes to help bring some of these individuals to the public light. This type of hoax causes a lot of damage. Cults should be exterminated.

Posted: 16 April 2010 01:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21
LuYang - 15 April 2010 12:27 PM

Haha, excellent.

I am doing some work behind the scenes to help bring some of these individuals to the public light. This type of hoax causes a lot of damage. Cults should be exterminated.

Agreed. Any time a group offers to sell you “secrets of immortality”, you might want to be on your guard. wink

Signature 

Posted: 16 April 2010 08:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Perhaps they meant “the secret of immorality”?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 17 April 2010 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

I’m pretty tolerant of a persons spiritual and/or religious beliefs.  To each his own.  But didn’t the fact that these guys kind of branched off from a church who preaches hedonism and worships a deity known as “The Prince of Liars” kind of set off a red flag in the first place?  I mean in the sense that altuism might not be their primary concern.

Or were you unaware of their roots and that’s what you are trying to get the word out about?

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 17 April 2010 12:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21

Well, Bebe, the Church of Satan (as started by Anton Lavey) doesn’t actually believe in ANY deity, per se.  It is more a “I am my own god” type of setup.  One of the reasons that people are objecting to this new offshoot, is because it actively calls for a belief in “Undead Gods”, in direct opposition to what CoS teaches.  (And yet many of their high ranking members hold positions of power in BOTH organizations.)

Signature 

Posted: 17 April 2010 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05
daveprime - 17 April 2010 04:36 PM

Well, Bebe, the Church of Satan (as started by Anton Lavey) doesn’t actually believe in ANY deity, per se.  It is more a “I am my own god” type of setup.  One of the reasons that people are objecting to this new offshoot, is because it actively calls for a belief in “Undead Gods”, in direct opposition to what CoS teaches.  (And yet many of their high ranking members hold positions of power in BOTH organizations.)

Yeah, I know.  But they do say, “Hail Satan” and “in the name of Satan”  and all that jive in their rituals and do refer to him as if he were a real being.  While they don’t actually believe (as I understand it) in any supernatural beings other than what humans themselves can become, they do refer to Satan and all he stands for in symbolic form.  But it’s been awhile since I researched that particular religion and am not particulary interested in revisiting it, so I may have a few facts off.

That’s why I’m asking the poster if he knew this when he started out or if it came to light after he joined the cult and wanted others to know.  You don’t join up with people whom you know come from a hedonistic “me first” background and then act like getting screwed/scammed was not to be expected.  I’m asking the question because I’m not gonna sift through 60 pages on the main forum for something I’m just a wee bit curious about.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 19 April 2010 07:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-13

My account and blog were taken down.

Wow, the Undead are fast!!!

Posted: 22 April 2010 02:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-13

Agreed!

smile