{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}
Fake Royalty Prince Roberto Jesus Carrillo -Kholmsky and his Order of Prince Daniel of Kholm Scam
Posted: 07 January 2010 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-01-07

Has anyone heard of the Filipino boy who claims to be The Prince of Kholm, Prince of Russia of the Imperial House of Rurikovich and Head of the Princely and Grand Ducal House of Carrillo-Rurikovich-Tverskoi-Kholmsky?

He has an online Order of Service called Order of Prince Daniel of Kholm (please click to see for yourself) and even offers an unaccredited Online “Executive MBA”.

HIH Prince Roberto Jesus Hidalgo Carrillo-Kholmsky, whose real name is Roberto Jesus Carillo (note the single “R”), a massive self-promoter as you will readily discover via a quick Google search, is a college student at AMA International University in Bahrain. He is the son of overseas contract workers Jesus Carillo (factory worker) and Maria Victoria “Marivic” Hidalgo (domestic helper). Yet according to Prince Roberto Jesus “The title was passed on to him when he was just 16 after his father, HIH Prince Jesus Carrillo, abdicated in his favor after the successful restoration and recognition of the House. Therefore, Prince Roberto became the Head of the House and Prince Jesus became the Titular Prince of Kholm.”

This boy has been clever enough to attract talented but gullible people that he can exploit to further his personal ambitions. He does this by conferring knighthood or damehood and giving them a lofty position in his Internet Order of Service. I was informed that at least two educated English-speakers are editing his grammar and presentations. The artworks on his website are being done by this highly-skilled graphic designer http://assumearms.com/Blog/?tag=/prince+roberto+of+kholm who does things for him free of charge in exchange for a few “perks”.

It may also interest you to know that the Order sells knight uniforms and regalias. A Silver Breast Star custom made in Manila, Philippines for $10 per 100 pieces, for example, is being sold for $95.50 each in his website. The membership of his Order have now grown to at least 200 persons.

In trying to get to the roots of this nobility claim I was led straight to the website of Dr. Stefano Guido Cantaluppi http://www.casarealrurikovich.com/home.html who bears the titles of Great Duke of Uglich, Duke of Alejandreta, Prince of Brovary, Marques of Alejandreta, Count of Alejandreta, and Count of Suzdal. I sent him an email asking if I can purchase the title of Count or Marquiz from the Royal and Imperial House of Rurikovich.

Well, he said I can’t because nobility titles are not for sale downer  Nevertheless, I can still pay $1,500. But, hey, don’t think of it that way. He said the money will not go to him but will be spent for the registration of the title in the “ministries” and for obtaining a Haya Apostille. Here is how he worded it:

Mr _______ Victa:

I am pleased to greet you in this way to greet in a special way to you and family on behalf of our Head of Government.
I derive this that this Royal and Imperial House not selling titles of nobility. Only requests for registration thereof in the ministries and the Haya Apostille, that in Argentina costs in your currency U.S. $ 1500 U.S.. We do not charge for granting noble titles dear sir. These are taxes the state to official records and that the appointment has international validity.
We are willing to give if you want the rank of Count or Marquis of Victa and under the name of one of our territories.
I hope you know I understand, pleasant waiting for their responses.
Sincerely

The Chancellor
Doctor Stefano Guido Cantaluppi

Very clever, man… I mean, Your Highness!

It is now clear to me how our Filipino Prince Roberto (Prince of Kholm, Prince of Russia of the Imperial House of Rurikovich and Head of the Princely and Grand Ducal House of Carrillo-Rurikovich-Tverskoi-Kholmsky in case you have forgotten) got his dazzling and dizzying blue blood designations despite his brown skin and flat nose (Prince of Russia, so fitting).

My only concern is now we have a 17-year old boy armed with bogus titles scamming unwitting “knights” and “dames” from different countries by way of the Internet. A few of them are enrolled in his unnaccredited Executive MBA and also sponsored (i.e. donated money to) the Futuro Plan (another scam).

Latest news is that Prince Roberto, due to being exposed some place else on the Internet, has feigned retirement and is currently using a dummy (yes, another faux Royalty) to assume the role of Prince Grandmaster. Different figurehead, same business, same mastermind. The scary part is: some countries are beginning to recognize the Order as a legitimate one mainly because of the charities. Please know that the charity is an integral part of the scheme. The funding and work come from the poor individual “knights” and “dames”. The Order has no hand in in funding the charities in any way. Basically, the tactic is 1. You can become a knight for free 2. All you need to do is recruit more members 3. And do charity. See? Members do all the work, and the bogus order gets all the credit + growing credibility + increased online sales of uniforms and regalias + Roberto gets to play the role of monarch!

Oh, I forgot to mention the diplomatic passport for the Principality of Kholm! http://www.opdk-fi.org/consular.html Only 100 Euros and you have a nice pasport.

To keep up with the Prince of Russia shtick, the boy has now dyed his hair blonde. Isn’t he good looking?

Posted: 07 January 2010 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Hmmm…

Silver? That’s not you, is it?

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 07 January 2010 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08
Robin Bobcat - 07 January 2010 02:57 PM

Hmmm…

I was absolutely thinking the same thing!!

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 07 January 2010 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-07
Maegan - 07 January 2010 02:58 PM
Robin Bobcat - 07 January 2010 02:57 PM

Hmmm…

I was absolutely thinking the same thing!!

I have no idea cheese

HIH Roberto Jesus Hidalgo Carrillo etc. etc.

Posted: 07 January 2010 09:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

Maybe the royality getting around has produced this particular person?
Considering that even if claimed descendacy is not always garenteed? Just thinking out loud. I don’t believe people without some kind of proof

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 01 September 2012 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-09-01

Well… you might be right about a how a Filipino kid could be a Russian Prince, but his name is with two (R) letters - see pic…

Mr Victa - 07 January 2010 09:35 AM

Has anyone heard of the Filipino boy who claims to be The Prince of Kholm, Prince of Russia of the Imperial House of Rurikovich and Head of the Princely and Grand Ducal House of Carrillo-Rurikovich-Tverskoi-Kholmsky?

He has an online Order of Service called Order of Prince Daniel of Kholm (please click to see for yourself) and even offers an unaccredited Online “Executive MBA”.

HIH Prince Roberto Jesus Hidalgo Carrillo-Kholmsky, whose real name is Roberto Jesus Carillo (note the single “R”), a massive self-promoter as you will readily discover via a quick Google search, is a college student at AMA International University in Bahrain. He is the son of overseas contract workers Jesus Carillo (factory worker) and Maria Victoria “Marivic” Hidalgo (domestic helper). Yet according to Prince Roberto Jesus “The title was passed on to him when he was just 16 after his father, HIH Prince Jesus Carrillo, abdicated in his favor after the successful restoration and recognition of the House. Therefore, Prince Roberto became the Head of the House and Prince Jesus became the Titular Prince of Kholm.”

This boy has been clever enough to attract talented but gullible people that he can exploit to further his personal ambitions. He does this by conferring knighthood or damehood and giving them a lofty position in his Internet Order of Service. I was informed that at least two educated English-speakers are editing his grammar and presentations. The artworks on his website are being done by this highly-skilled graphic designer http://assumearms.com/Blog/?tag=/prince+roberto+of+kholm who does things for him free of charge in exchange for a few “perks”.

It may also interest you to know that the Order sells knight uniforms and regalias. A Silver Breast Star custom made in Manila, Philippines for $10 per 100 pieces, for example, is being sold for $95.50 each in his website. The membership of his Order have now grown to at least 200 persons.

In trying to get to the roots of this nobility claim I was led straight to the website of Dr. Stefano Guido Cantaluppi http://www.casarealrurikovich.com/home.html who bears the titles of Great Duke of Uglich, Duke of Alejandreta, Prince of Brovary, Marques of Alejandreta, Count of Alejandreta, and Count of Suzdal. I sent him an email asking if I can purchase the title of Count or Marquiz from the Royal and Imperial House of Rurikovich.

Well, he said I can’t because nobility titles are not for sale downer  Nevertheless, I can still pay $1,500. But, hey, don’t think of it that way. He said the money will not go to him but will be spent for the registration of the title in the “ministries” and for obtaining a Haya Apostille. Here is how he worded it:

Mr _______ Victa:

I am pleased to greet you in this way to greet in a special way to you and family on behalf of our Head of Government.
I derive this that this Royal and Imperial House not selling titles of nobility. Only requests for registration thereof in the ministries and the Haya Apostille, that in Argentina costs in your currency U.S. $ 1500 U.S.. We do not charge for granting noble titles dear sir. These are taxes the state to official records and that the appointment has international validity.
We are willing to give if you want the rank of Count or Marquis of Victa and under the name of one of our territories.
I hope you know I understand, pleasant waiting for their responses.
Sincerely

The Chancellor
Doctor Stefano Guido Cantaluppi

Very clever, man… I mean, Your Highness!

It is now clear to me how our Filipino Prince Roberto (Prince of Kholm, Prince of Russia of the Imperial House of Rurikovich and Head of the Princely and Grand Ducal House of Carrillo-Rurikovich-Tverskoi-Kholmsky in case you have forgotten) got his dazzling and dizzying blue blood designations despite his brown skin and flat nose (Prince of Russia, so fitting).

My only concern is now we have a 17-year old boy armed with bogus titles scamming unwitting “knights” and “dames” from different countries by way of the Internet. A few of them are enrolled in his unnaccredited Executive MBA and also sponsored (i.e. donated money to) the Futuro Plan (another scam).

Latest news is that Prince Roberto, due to being exposed some place else on the Internet, has feigned retirement and is currently using a dummy (yes, another faux Royalty) to assume the role of Prince Grandmaster. Different figurehead, same business, same mastermind. The scary part is: some countries are beginning to recognize the Order as a legitimate one mainly because of the charities. Please know that the charity is an integral part of the scheme. The funding and work come from the poor individual “knights” and “dames”. The Order has no hand in in funding the charities in any way. Basically, the tactic is 1. You can become a knight for free 2. All you need to do is recruit more members 3. And do charity. See? Members do all the work, and the bogus order gets all the credit + growing credibility + increased online sales of uniforms and regalias + Roberto gets to play the role of monarch!

Image Attachments
CarilloPP.jpg

Posted: 01 September 2012 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-09-01

And a another scammer is the guy claiming to be the Prince of Pindus…. see http://www.pindus.org

Posted: 02 September 2012 05:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06
Mr. Scam Reporter - 01 September 2012 07:38 PM

And a another scammer is the guy claiming to be the Prince of Pindus…. see http://www.pindus.org

Not to mention the guy who claimed to be the Fresh Prince of Bel Air….

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 02 September 2012 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

Buty does he slaps his chauffeur, like a real King does?

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}