3 of 36
Thursday August 18th
Posted: 18 August 2005 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5801
Joined  2004-11-11

I’m back. Business trips are a pain to plan!

Signature 

http://www.truovrld.blogspot.com

Posted: 18 August 2005 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

not nearly as fun as planning pleasure trips huh smile

btw, i know you have had it for a bit now but i like your sig, always good for a chuckle

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 18 August 2005 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-11

Thanks Chuck, It suits my work environment.

Signature 

Posted: 18 August 2005 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-11

La, La, La… travel agent is soooooo slow!

Signature 

Posted: 18 August 2005 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

speaking of business environment, not sure if you saw my earlier post as you were leaving for you meeting.

Chuck - 18 August 2005 06:21 PM

ouch tru, first the pain in your back and now a pain in your ass wink  or is your boss one of the good ones?

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 18 August 2005 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-11

yeah, I missed that.  LOL  My boss is pretty good. I just think it’s company policy to make things as complicated as possible!

Signature 

Posted: 18 August 2005 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

sounds pretty typical for the workplace…i have it pretty good here, small company..two owners and seven employees…both boss’s hate having things made more difficult, as far as they care, get the job done and dont bother them, everythings good smile

Signature 

Posted: 18 August 2005 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-11

For the most part, we are left alone. As long as we get our work done on time we are left alone. The confusion comes in when we have to do something out of the ordinary… like plan trips. It takes half the team to plan a trip for one person, and then my supervisor, my manager, and my VP have to approve everything. Then the travel agent has to get the information and actually make the reservations, then the accounting folks have to give us the money. And I still haven’t figured out what I’m going to have to do once I get there!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! But other than that, I love my job. smile

Signature 

Posted: 18 August 2005 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Have they remembered to plan on how to get you back again, or are you going to be stranded out wherever you’re going?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 18 August 2005 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

ouch….sounds like you have many “bosses”  supervisor..manager..VP…what do they call that?..something like too many chiefs not enough indians smile

anyways, its dead here (at work) so i am gonna cut out and head to the beach for a few drinks at the beachfront bar…watch the sunset and maybe see if the wild bikinis are out today wink

have a good evening tru, talk to you soon

Signature 

Posted: 18 August 2005 03:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

hey acci smile  bye acci smile

Signature 

3 of 36

‹‹ Human growth      Did you know... ››