1 of 1
{/paginate}
Cracked Down On 9/11 Conspiracy
Posted: 19 December 2009 02:36 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

I’m sure this isn’t exactly recent, but I thought this was interesting: http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_was-911-inside-job.html.

Basically, the author notes all of the ways that this 9/11 conspiracy couldn’t have happened.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 21 December 2009 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  115
Joined  2006-04-12

my response to these people is usually that george bush couldnt co-ordinate swallowing a pretzel and the CIA couldnt cover up a blow job.

Posted: 21 December 2009 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
sensibleken - 21 December 2009 12:11 PM

my response to these people is usually that george bush couldnt co-ordinate swallowing a pretzel and the CIA couldnt cover up a blow job.

Yeah, it is rather curious the way in which these folks claim that the conspirators were able to plan and implement this massively complex plan, yet these same genius plotters couldn’t tell the difference between two airplanes and three airplanes.

The thing is, the conspiracy theorists don’t actually have a theory of their own.  All that they really do is try to tear down the officially-released reports and suchlike.  They insist that the World Trade Center was blown up with explosives, they say that a missile hit the Pentagon, they say all sorts of things with each little bit in isolation.  They never string everything together into one coherent story. . .because they can’t.  Their claims are all too contradictory and confused, and so they can’t be put together.  But by presenting each of their claims separately, they can try to hide that.

And so they say that for the attacks on the World Trade Center, every single one of the television stations covering the event had some sort of super-fancy real-time computer generated special effects to create the image of an airplane.  And then these same people try to claim that the Pentagon has been hiding footage from security cameras, because if people were to watch the footage they’d see that there was no airplane hitting the Pentagon.  The conspiracy theorists don’t have to admit that these two claims contradict each other (the conspirators can fake an airplane crash live, but are incapable of faking one when given years to work on it?), because they never present the two claims as part of one whole story.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 22 December 2009 06:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2009-12-22

If you ever want the eyewitness truth ............ask a 12 year old . For some strange psychological reason they aren’t yet swayed by crowd/mob conpiricy theorys and actually see an event more precisely than a younger or older person.

round up all the 11-12 year old eyewitnesses to 9/11 and you’ll have your truth .

Signature 

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can,  and the Wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I may have to kill because they P*** me off

Posted: 22 December 2009 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Not a good idea. They CAN be swayed. Who says they can’t? Lemme cite an example, peer pressure is one. Also, kids can also be tricked to follow a certain story. And kids will also be tricked to believe. A kid won’t know physics or anything sensible to determine what really happened. Show them even the vaguest form of truth and voila, they believe.

I do know a kid who was 11 at the time and i asked him why he thinks why space has dark areas even if there were so many stars (He was a well read kid too). He said light hasn’t traveled through those certain areas so they don’t appear. I said “Dark matter is the cause.” The kid just finished a book on space and he believed me.

Also, hoarding up a bunch of kids and making them relieve such traumatizing moments is just cruel.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 22 December 2009 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2009-12-22

I din’t mean literally. I have to go out I’ll explain when I get back

Signature 

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can,  and the Wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I may have to kill because they P*** me off

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}