Demonic Candy And Time-Release Curses…
Posted: 30 October 2009 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10730
Joined  2008-02-21

Blog Link

Wow.  And to think I have been eating this stuff for years!!!!  gulp 

I just realized…..It’s not the calories that make you gain weight…. big surprise ....it’s all of the demons you’ve swallowed!! shock

LOL  LOL  LOL

That article made my day! cheese

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 31 October 2009 12:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5527
Joined  2007-03-14

WOW…  That chick is off her rocker in a big way.  gulp

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 31 October 2009 04:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

For example, most of the candy sold during this season has been dedicated and prayed over by witches.

I’m assuming they’re at least on minimum wage.

Curses are sent through the tricks and treats of the innocent whether they get it by going door to door or by purchasing it from the local grocery store. The demons cannot tell the difference.

I don’t care. Seriously, I got some Cadbury’s Cinder Toffee Cake Bars this year and oh my goodness, they’re better than any other cake I’ve ever bought (but still not as good as home-made.)
She can pry them out of my cold, dead, cursed hands.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 31 October 2009 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

I have prayed for witches who are addicted to drinking blood and howling at the moon.

Y’know, I think she’s getting her mythological scary people really mixed up…  wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 31 October 2009 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10730
Joined  2008-02-21
Boo - 31 October 2009 08:32 AM

I don’t care. Seriously, I got some Cadbury’s Cinder Toffee Cake Bars this year and oh my goodness, they’re better than any other cake I’ve ever bought (but still not as good as home-made.)

LOL  LOL  LOL

i had this wonderful mental image of members of The Witches Union standing around in black robes holding clipboards, and watching as each load of candy leaves the factory….

Witch 1 “Has that batched gotten the Basic curse, or the ‘Disobey your parents and Authority’ curse?”

Witch 2 “Oh no. That batch has the ‘Watch bad cartoons and Play the drums too loudly curse’.”

Witch 1 “WHAT!  That curse was only supposed to be used in Region 3, remember?!!! “

Witch 2 “Then what curse was this batch supposed to have gotten?”

Witch 1 “The ‘run around screaming like a banshee’ curse’.”

Witch 2 “Talk to Mabel.  She set the production for the day.”

Witch 1 *sigh* “Being a witch hasn’t been any fun since we went union…..” 

cheese

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 31 October 2009 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01
DavePrime - 31 October 2009 02:56 PM
Boo - 31 October 2009 08:32 AM

LOL  LOL  LOL

i had this wonderful mental image of members of The Witches Union standing around in black robes holding clipboards, and watching as each load of candy leaves the factory….

Witch 1 “Has that batched gotten the Basic curse, or the ‘Disobey your parents and Authority’ curse?”

Witch 2 “Oh no. That batch has the ‘Watch bad cartoons and Play the drums too loudly curse’.”

Witch 1 “WHAT!  That curse was only supposed to be used in Region 3, remember?!!! “

Witch 2 “Then what curse was this batch supposed to have gotten?”

Witch 1 “The ‘run around screaming like a banshee’ curse’.”

Witch 2 “Talk to Mabel.  She set the production for the day.”

Witch 1 *sigh* “Being a witch hasn’t been any fun since we went union…..” 

cheese

LOL

That lady sounds like one of Jack Chick’s “informants”, the ones who he uses as sources when he writes how the Vatican was behind the Holocaust and has a computer with the names of every Christian in it. rolleyes

Come to think of it, he had some good stuff.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 01 November 2009 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Wow… that’s a level of crazy you just don’t see much of..

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 01 November 2009 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Robin Bobcat - 01 November 2009 02:12 PM

Wow… that’s a level of crazy you just don’t see much of..

Depends on where you look. . .

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 09 November 2009 11:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Sonofagun, apparently Jack does agree with DavidPrime’s theory on witches.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 11 November 2009 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

So, does anybody have any successful nefarious curses to report?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 11 November 2009 08:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5527
Joined  2007-03-14

I was cursed with a whole 3 lb bag of Rockets.  The demons in them are trying to get me to OD on sugar.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 11 November 2009 08:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16

Quite the contrary to the title of this thread I ended up getting demonic curses and time-released candy.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}