1 of 1
{/paginate}
Assassin’s Creed II
Posted: 27 October 2009 12:48 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3807
Joined  2008-09-08

Since I wasn’t sure where else to put this, it’s going here.

Assassin’s Creed II comes out November 17th (in the United States) and to help set up the story, Ubisoft is making a set of live-action short films called Linage.  The first one is up here.

Having really enjoyed the first game, I can’t wait to play the second one.

Posted: 27 October 2009 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  240
Joined  2007-06-23

I couldn’t get into the first game; the combat was too annoying.  However, they say they’ve improved it, along with the running about the rooftops, so I’m looking forward to it. 
Though it can’t much compete with L4D2 coming out on the same day.

Signature 

“You know, if you watch Jaws backwards, it

Posted: 27 October 2009 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

I’m happy that Painkiller: Ressurection is coming out in a couple days.. I played the demo.. and had completely forgotten just how HUGE the levels were…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 27 October 2009 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-08
Jen, Leader of The Hamster Brigade - 27 October 2009 12:56 PM

I couldn’t get into the first game; the combat was too annoying.  However, they say they’ve improved it, along with the running about the rooftops, so I’m looking forward to it. 

Also, you don’t die if you fall in the water this time, which is great because a lot of this game is set in Venice.  That harbour mission in the first game was horrendous because if you even looked at the water wrong, you died.

I won’t be playing L4D2 (I’m terrible at FPSs), but I am eagerly awaiting Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2.

Posted: 27 October 2009 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26039
Joined  2004-11-08

I liked the first game.  The combat and movement were too consoley, but that’s a problem with most ports.  The atmosphere was pretty fantastic, however.  Hopefully they’ll either dump the secondary modern story,  or they’ll actually use it for some gameplay this time around.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 27 October 2009 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-08

They’re definitely not dumping the modern storyline, because they’ve said that the Assassin’s Creed trilogy is really the story of Desmond and not his ancestors.  I agree that hopefully it’s used for more gameplay this time, though.

Posted: 01 January 2010 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  208
Joined  2009-12-31

I havnt played either but a friend did play it on my console and earned me 60g so im quite pleased with that, although i have over 12000g already.

They said LFD2 would come out in november the 17th,i got it two weeks later although i pre-ordered it a month before lol

Kind Regards
King Fluffs

Signature 

Cryptids On Land Are Easier To Hunt Than Those In Sea And Air.

Posted: 01 January 2010 01:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  208
Joined  2009-12-31
Ahdora - 27 October 2009 03:04 PM
Jen, Leader of The Hamster Brigade - 27 October 2009 12:56 PM

Also, you don’t die if you fall in the water this time, which is great because a lot of this game is set in Venice.  That harbour mission in the first game was horrendous because if you even looked at the water wrong, you died.

I won’t be playing L4D2 (I’m terrible at FPSs), but I am eagerly awaiting Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2.

Oooh i have dragon age and it gave me a code to get special armor in mass effect 2.

Kind Regards
King Fluffs

Signature 

Cryptids On Land Are Easier To Hunt Than Those In Sea And Air.

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}