{paginate}
1 of 2
{/paginate}
Jordan Maxwell
Posted: 20 October 2009 08:19 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

I’ve not really heard anything about him, just was alerted to him today. Any thoughts on his theories? Seems like a crackpot to me.

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com

Posted: 20 October 2009 08:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

I would say self-obsessed crackpot. wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 20 October 2009 08:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2878
Joined  2005-06-15

I can’t make much sense out of that web site. What does he promote in a nutshell?

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 20 October 2009 08:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/comic.html

big surprise  LOL

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 20 October 2009 09:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17
Peter - 20 October 2009 12:47 PM

I can’t make much sense out of that web site. What does he promote in a nutshell?

As far as I could tell, his crackpot theories about all major world religions, Masons, Illuminati and all the usual suspects. I don’t know what the theories are, though - I would have had to read too much of the site to find out. wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 20 October 2009 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

Plus you’d have to dig past all the claims of how wonderful and amazing and brilliant he is.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 20 October 2009 09:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17
Accipiter - 20 October 2009 01:11 PM

Plus you’d have to dig past all the claims of how wonderful and amazing and brilliant he is.

Exactly, and that would probably make me throw up. wink

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 20 October 2009 09:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

But don’t you find the way he has his name across the top of the page in big purple letters, with the brightly exploding nova illuminating it from behind as the letters float in serene magnificence across the cosmos, looming impressively over the celestial sphere, to be so uplifting and inspiring?

Signature 

Posted: 20 October 2009 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

Umm… no?

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 20 October 2009 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

Oh.  Never mind, then.

That’s something that always struck me as rather hollow regarding most of these conspiracy theorists:  the way in which so much of what they complain about actually applies to them.  Here we have Jordan Maxwell apparently going on about power-crazed megalomaniacs and so on. . .yet look at his webpage.  It starts off with his name in big letters floating in space, the focus of attention of the universe, dominating the celestial sphere.  Nah, there’s nothing over-the-top about that!  And the rest of his website is along the same lines.

Signature 

Posted: 20 October 2009 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2878
Joined  2005-06-15
Accipiter - 20 October 2009 12:59 PM

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/comic.html

big surprise  LOL

OK. Here is what I can gather from those comic covers.

Comic no 1:
Some guy using his suit to visually display his sense of sexual innuendo

Comic no 2:
The Tin Can Monster brings his message on lesbianism

Comic no 3:
The leaders of the world are in for some serious groping

Comic no 4:
A joke that’s too perverse for me to list in this post

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 20 October 2009 09:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

There was no way I was going to waste my time digging into his theories, but it would be apparent that he is a self importance nutcase, that unfortunately too many people listen to.

{paginate}
1 of 2
{/paginate}