3 of 3
The Earth Isn’t Round!
Posted: 17 October 2009 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27
Bebelicious - 17 October 2009 02:03 PM

...Only they’re not really hollow Earth dwellers, they are other side Earth dwellers. ..

Those who we call “The Others”...

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 17 October 2009 01:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2865
Joined  2005-06-15
Unfairly Balanced - 17 October 2009 04:25 PM

...Only they’re not really hollow Earth dwellers, they are other side Earth dwellers. ..

I say the Earth resembles a giant custard tart. The surface inhabitants are the Tart Dwellers while those on the other side are the Silly Tarts.

But it is my suspicion those on the other side have been walking amongst us for years. The Silly Tarts are walking along side us everyday. I believe this to be true as much of my adult life has been spent working with men and women whom I could only describe as Silly Tarts.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 18 October 2009 09:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01
Peter - 17 October 2009 05:00 PM
Unfairly Balanced - 17 October 2009 04:25 PM

I say the Earth resembles a giant custard tart. The surface inhabitants are the Tart Dwellers while those on the other side are the Silly Tarts.

But it is my suspicion those on the other side have been walking amongst us for years. The Silly Tarts are walking along side us everyday. I believe this to be true as much of my adult life has been spent working with men and women whom I could only describe as Silly Tarts.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

3 of 3