Adolf Hitler suicide story questioned after tests reveal skull is a woman’s
Posted: 29 September 2009 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

Adolf Hitler’s suicide in his Berlin bunker has been called into question after American researchers claimed that a bullet-punctured skull fragment long believed to belong to the Nazi dictator is, in fact, that of an unknown woman.

The four-inch skull fragment has a hole where a bullet reportedly passed through Hitler

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 29 September 2009 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

Adolf founded the island that Marylin Monroe, Elvis, Jim Morrison, and now Michael Jacson are now living after their very public “deaths”.

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 29 September 2009 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2009-09-12

Well it should be interesting when this wildfire catches. I can’t wait to hear all about how Hitler was secretly a young woman in disguise,  Granted, a very ugly young woman in a very good disguise, but I’m sure that wont deter anyone.
raspberry

Posted: 29 September 2009 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17
Lady Pyro - 29 September 2009 07:38 PM

Well it should be interesting when this wildfire catches. I can’t wait to hear all about how Hitler was secretly a young woman in disguise,  Granted, a very ugly young woman in a very good disguise, but I’m sure that wont deter anyone.
raspberry

LOL

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 29 September 2009 08:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  366
Joined  2006-09-28

Celebrities seem to escape death a lot. I guess being famous makes one immortal. Must make note…

Signature 

“Go ahead, threaten me like you have the American people for so long! You’re part of a dying breed, like people who can name all fifty states! The truth hurts, doesn’t it? Oh sure, maybe not as much as landing on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts!”

Posted: 29 September 2009 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Dily - 30 September 2009 12:30 AM

Celebrities seem to escape death a lot. I guess being famous makes one immortal. Must make note…

Look, it’s Dily, that person whom we all know and love and recognise!

(There, now act quickly while your fame lasts!  Go fake your death, so you can live a long quiet peaceful contented life with Elvis and John Lennon!)

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 29 September 2009 10:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2009-09-24

I was always under the impression that Hitler escaped Europe in an Alien spaceship with the grey aliens that helped him develop the third reich, which would give credence to the theories that alien technology was used to make weapons and planes such as the flying wing etc. sick

Signature 

Some men are wise and some are otherwise

Posted: 30 September 2009 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5509
Joined  2007-03-14
Australo-who-icus? - 30 September 2009 02:44 AM

I was always under the impression that Hitler escaped Europe in an Alien spaceship with the grey aliens that helped him develop the third reich, which would give credence to the theories that alien technology was used to make weapons and planes such as the flying wing etc. sick

*voices inside - He knows we must eliminate him.  Ready the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator*

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 30 September 2009 10:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Wonder how this will hit with Neo-Nazis?

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 01 October 2009 10:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

He’s dead by now anyway. Nazi’s the world need to deal with this along with the fact they need psych help

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 02 October 2009 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2009-10-01
Australo-who-icus? - 30 September 2009 02:44 AM

And I always thought I was the only one who though that! BTW the aliens helped him develop the Haunebu and Vril spaceships.

Posted: 27 October 2009 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-07-24

I KNEW he was a woman…that explains EVERYTHING…

Signature 

- At one time we thought a man couldn’t walk on the moon…why can’t there be a real Bigfoot?- Me