1 of 3
Re-activate your body!!
Posted: 22 September 2009 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

I was poking around youtube and found some vids on the crystal skulls. While interesting, the BESTest part was in the comments! cheese

WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!!

solisjose1910 (1 year ago) Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
if you really want to live for ever i have the way the beings of light have showed me how using garlic to reboot body by smashing it and mixing with h2o and injecting it in rectum and defecate repeat, and ojective is let it absorbs through the membrane of the colon. i use needeless serenge and ziplock bagies.13 months later i have little crystals that inimate from skin only visible in light and very small.hard to belive but has cured me of alot of things´╗┐ so far.very painful in begining.

LOL  LOL  LOL
the mental image this evokes…... and the SMELL!!!! gulp  LOL  LOL  LOL 

Lord help us all if this is what passes for ‘enlightened thinking’....... hmmm  LOL  LOL

Link

(I still can’t stop laughing!!!) LOL

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 22 September 2009 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-16

Crystals coming through your skin.  Yes, I can see how that is very healthy for you!

LOL LOL LOL

That’s great, Dave.  But you should really take credit for your own things and stop trying to pass them off as some anonymous person. wink raspberry

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 22 September 2009 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21

Sorry tah, but I couldn’ta thunk that one up if’n I had tried! LOL LOL

Maybe that’s where the author of the Twilight books got their ideas from….she saw this guy standing in the sunlight at a Starbuck’s or something. cheese

Wow. LOL

Signature 

Posted: 22 September 2009 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-16
DavePrime - 22 September 2009 06:42 PM

Maybe that’s where the author of the Twilight books got their ideas from….she saw this guy standing in the sunlight at a Starbuck’s or something. cheese

You’re probably right!

*Waits for the impending lawsuit to be announced.*

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 22 September 2009 07:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5511
Joined  2007-03-14

It’s amazing what people will try in an effort to sucker others in.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 23 September 2009 04:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21

I’m guessing they may have some sort of hallucination going on, possibly as the result of mental illness and/or garlic enemas.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 23 September 2009 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01
DavePrime - 22 September 2009 06:42 PM

Sorry tah, but I couldn’ta thunk that one up if’n I had tried! LOL LOL

Wow. LOL

Sounds like the basis for a Twilight parody.

“Forks, Washington: Bella Swan is an obnoxious Mary Sue who whines about having to move in with her dad. Suddenly, she meets a boy like none other, a pale boy who sparkles in the sunlight. What is his story? She must find out.

Edward Cullens is an anemic 200 year old who looks like a teenager. He once attempted an experimental youth technique he found on the internet involving garlic enemas. While it was a success and he kept a young body, tiny crystals grew through his skin. While they’re only visible in natural sunlight, it is a constant reminder of his greed which he must deal with, along with a whiny weird girl who keeps following him around.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 23 September 2009 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17
ZeldaQueen - 23 September 2009 02:13 PM

Sounds like the basis for a Twilight parody.

“Forks, Washington: Bella Swan is an obnoxious Mary Sue who whines about having to move in with her dad. Suddenly, she meets a boy like none other, a pale boy who sparkles in the sunlight. What is his story? She must find out.

Edward Cullens is an anemic 200 year old who looks like a teenager. He once attempted an experimental youth technique he found on the internet involving garlic enemas. While it was a success and he kept a young body, tiny crystals grew through his skin. While they’re only visible in natural sunlight, it is a constant reminder of his greed which he must deal with, along with a whiny weird girl who keeps following him around.

LOL LOL LOL

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 23 September 2009 06:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

I’m sure that there has to be some Marvel or DC Comics superhero who has the power to grow crystals out of his skin.  Maybe this is how he or she got started!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 23 September 2009 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21
Accipiter - 23 September 2009 10:44 PM

I’m sure that there has to be some Marvel or DC Comics superhero who has the power to grow crystals out of his skin.  Maybe this is how he or she got started!

Only a villain would go to such extremes…. hmmm

Signature 

Posted: 23 September 2009 07:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
DavePrime - 23 September 2009 11:08 PM

From what I’ve seen, half the various superheros were villains at one time or another.  And half the rest were made into superheros by the villains.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 23 September 2009 07:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21
Accipiter - 23 September 2009 11:13 PM
DavePrime - 23 September 2009 11:08 PM

From what I’ve seen, half the various superheros were villains at one time or another.  And half the rest were made into superheros by the villains.

I think that is a rather recent phenomenon.  In the early days good guys were good guys, bad guys were bad guys, and the good guys ALWAYS won….

Nowadays one never knows who or what character is going to be made a “baddie” for a while.  It’s rather like professional wrestling, actually. wink

Signature 

1 of 3

‹‹ Is Usana a scam?      Cake-in-a-jar KILLS? ››