Chem trails? are they real
Posted: 04 September 2009 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2009-09-04

I was listening to the radio and this person got on and was talking about how the contrails that linger are actually Chemical Trails left by the government. They can be anything from bio weapons population control or weather manipulators.

Posted: 04 September 2009 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

The problem with the evil population-controlling chemicals idea is that it would be about the worst possible method of spreading them.  There would be no way to tell where they’d eventually come down; it could literally be on the other side of the world.  There’s no way to regulate the dosage.  There’s no way to keep the chemicals from getting caught up in rain clouds and diluted into uselessness, or frozen, or fried by the sun, or whatever else.  They would also be really easy for any private lab to discover.  It would be pretty much useless.

It would be potentially valid as weather modification, but that’s not a very useful thing itself overall.  The USSR made some huge trials with that sort of thing, and it ended up being minimal gain for an immense amount of work.  Besides which, the side effects (such as everyplace downwind having inky rain that stains everything black) would make it incredibly obvious.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 04 September 2009 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Oh they are real, I see them all the time.  Are they chemicals, yes, water vapor is a chemical.  We are doomed.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 04 September 2009 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21

Add to that, the folks who support them are willing to post up blatantly-photoshopped images to ‘support’ their theories, at least if the wacko who last espoused them is any indication…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 04 September 2009 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-29

Signature 

Posted: 04 September 2009 04:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2009-09-04

wow N E O do you have anything better to do. lol whered you get that. Is that the power of google at work?

Posted: 04 September 2009 05:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21

Bad Neo. No cookie.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 04 September 2009 05:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-29

I am the power, I create things just by thinking it.

Signature 

Posted: 04 September 2009 05:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  293
Joined  2005-09-11

I’m a certified loonie who spends much of his time at the closed ward, but when I read about paranoid stuff like this I feel sooooo normal…

Signature 

This is the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.

“Do you expect me to talk?”
“No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die!”

Some people are like slinkies: They don’t really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Posted: 04 September 2009 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-29
eovti - 04 September 2009 09:38 PM

I’m a certified loonie who spends much of his time at the closed ward, but when I read about paranoid stuff like this I feel sooooo normal…

That is good to know.  *orders up more loony spray*

Signature