6 of 52
CieAura: Is this the latest SCAM following in the LifeWave footsteps?
Posted: 30 August 2009 03:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
ProReview - 30 August 2009 07:26 AM

Not a problem showing lab testing results that measure EMF with and without the holographic chips.

And yet, you don’t. . .

What a surprise!

It

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 30 August 2009 03:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26363
Joined  2004-11-29
ProReview - 30 August 2009 07:12 AM

So threatened that you all keep deleting my post… LOL

Yeah…so threatened by a repeat of your first post, which got merged with this thread…I’m shaking in my boots…

So.  Have you tried this product?  Are you selling this product?  Or are you another person to come along and just have a go at everyone for not believing the product due to the lack of independent trials and research?

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 30 August 2009 04:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2009-08-30
Smerk - 30 August 2009 07:28 AM

Yeah…so threatened by a repeat of your first post, which got merged with this thread…I’m shaking in my boots…

So.  Have you tried this product?  Are you selling this product?  Or are you another person to come along and just have a go at everyone for not believing the product due to the lack of independent trials and research?

Fact is… Your moderator keeps deleting my threads. This is an unopen forum…. whatever!

Anyhow… I have tried the products. Was skeptical about it, but gave it an open look. Liked the results and how well they worked. I researched the company and looked at it from a business perspective. Became an independent distributor about 9-weeks ago. I have witnessed dozens and dozens of people across the country who this is working very well for. I have several friends with sleep issues who love the RestQuiet chip and sleep very well now without taking an Ambien or Tylenol PM. I have shared the PureRelief chip with several people with chronic pain who this is working very well for. You can make fun all you want but they work very well for about 90% of the people who use them. For some people it takes a day or two, some a few hours and in many cases, I have seen them work in minutes. (Some prescription medication doesn’t even work 100% of the time.)

Bottomline… you all can clown all you want, but I know the products work and have seen EMF studies that show readings with and without the chips on people. You all can run with to whatever opinions you have. I’m not filthy rich like some people claim to be, but in 9-weeks I’ve built a very good full time income sharing these holographic chips with people who either (1) want to be a customer (2) want an alternative to the harmful chemicals in energy drinks and sleep drugs and pain meds or (3) want to build a business on the side.

Posted: 30 August 2009 04:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-30

I’ve used it. I’ve seen studies. Have shared the holographic chips with people who are having phenomenal positive results.

Unfortunately, this thread will be deleted shortly and that’s unfortunate for those who want balanced information.

Posted: 30 August 2009 04:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
ProReview - 30 August 2009 08:01 AM

Fact is… Your moderator keeps deleting my threads. This is an unopen forum…. whatever!

Fact is, there is already a thread here on CieAura.  This is not a CieAura forum.  There is no reason for multiple threads about the same CieAura topic on a non-CieAura forum.  You’ll note that your comments on this thread weren’t deleted.  Even when you’re simply being abusive and insulting.  That’s more open than most fora are.

Anyhow… I have tried the products. Was skeptical about it, but gave it an open look. Liked the results and how well they worked. I researched the company. Became an independent distributor. I have witnessed dozens and dozens of people across the country who this is working for. I have several friends with sleep issues who love the RestQuiet chip. I have shared the PureRelief chip with several of people with chronic pain who this is working very well for.

Which is all just testimonial.  Which is meaningless overall.  I can write a testimonial all about how CieAura killed everybody I knew who used it.

You can make fun all you want but they work very well for about 90% of the people who use them. Some medication doesn’t work 100% of the time.

This would be one of the times where backing up one of your statements would help your case.

Bottomline… you all can clown all you want, but I know the products work and have seen EMF studies that show readings with and without the chips on people.

Bottom line:  EMF doesn’t work that way.  Most of what CieAura claims doesn’t work the way they claim it does.  If you really did see some sort of an exhibition, then what you were shown wasn’t what you think it was.  After all, you can watch magicians saw women in half, too.

You all can run with to whatever opinions you have.

I prefer to run with facts instead.  Opinions are too slippery and meaningless overall.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 30 August 2009 04:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26363
Joined  2004-11-29

Threads merged again…

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 30 August 2009 04:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
ProReview - 30 August 2009 08:04 AM

I’ve used it. I’ve seen studies. Have shared the holographic chips with people who are having phenomenal positive results.

Unfortunately, this thread will be deleted shortly and that’s unfortunate for those who want balanced information.

See, that’s what you wrote on your most recent of your other threads here.  It’s the same basic message that you’re writing on this thread.  Why have two threads on the same subject here?

And a little hint:  if the Moderators keep closing your duplicate threads, then intentionally defying them by keeping on starting such threads is a very foolish idea.

Signature 

Posted: 30 August 2009 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

ProReview, you were discussing the business end of CieAura.  That has nothing to do with whether or not the things work, though.  Let’s talk about the actual product instead.  Perhaps you’ll have something to say about what I’ve seen on their official website.  According to them:

CieAura Transparent Holographic Chips

Signature 

Posted: 30 August 2009 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-30
Smerk - 30 August 2009 08:10 AM

Threads merged again…

Yeah… you merge my thread under a thread titled… CieAura: Is this the latest SCAM following in the LifeWave footsteps?

C’mon now?

Anyhow… it’s clear that this is a one-sided environment.

All the best with your witch hunts

Posted: 30 August 2009 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

The CieAura Transparent Holographic Chip

Signature 

Posted: 30 August 2009 04:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23
ProReview - 30 August 2009 08:01 AM
Smerk - 30 August 2009 07:28 AM

Anyhow… I have tried the products. Was skeptical about it, but gave it an open look. Liked the results and how well they worked. I researched the company. Became an independent distributor. I have witnessed dozens and dozens of people across the country who this is working for. I have several friends with sleep issues who love the RestQuiet chip. I have shared the PureRelief chip with several of people with chronic pain who this is working very well for. You can make fun all you want but they work very well for about 90% of the people who use them. Some medication doesn’t work 100% of the time.

Bottomline… you all can clown all you want, but I know the products work and have seen EMF studies that show readings with and without the chips on people. You all can run with to whatever opinions you have. I’m not filthy rich like some people claim to be, but make a very good full time income sharing these holographic chips with people who either (1) want to be a customer (2) want an alternative to the harmful chemicals in energy drinks and sleep drugs and pain meds or (3) want to build a business on the side.

Accipiter seems to be right (again). ProReview, we’ll just think of you as a retarded drool monkey until you come up with proof and stop insulting. Is that okay drool monkey? Since all you did is changing the subject. I ask you now, how will this product work, why do you keep on insisting that it works and if you have tried this product in what way did it help you? Oh and what you said about 90% of it working, Didn’t i just say

placebo amounts for 90% of medicinal effect.

Lets say there are 10 people. All of the 10 believe it works so it works but only 9 out of 10 have an effect. But you may say it won’t work 100% right? But let’s say the 10th person was ordinary and had back pain and another person in the 10 also had back pain. So why didn’t it work for the 10th? PLACEBO.

You can only say it won’t work when it’s special medication for a certain type of illness or person. Like it working for a man over 350 lbs. but not one below 350.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

6 of 52

‹‹ Telemarketer Hoax      Gabriel Method: Hoax? ››