{paginate}
5 of 52
{/paginate}
CieAura: Is this the latest SCAM following in the LifeWave footsteps?
Posted: 30 August 2009 02:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
ProReview - 30 August 2009 06:07 AM

Anyone who thinks CieAura (or any direct sale company) is a hoax is a complete moron.

Some people are just doomed to working at the mall for the rest of their lives!

Gee… Who am I going to listen to for business related advice???
How should I review any type of business concept?

Should I listen to some ignorant hater 9-5 minimum wage kid with a username and password or should I listen to hundreds of educated doctors, professional NFL/MLB/PGA athletes, the US Olympic Committee and business savy individuals all across the country?

If you’re a moron, continue listening to a moron… LOL!!!

If you understand the BASIC business concepts of wholesale, retail, profit margin and distribution… Ignore idiots!!!

Otherwise… hurry up and supersize my happy meal before I call your manager!!!

So. . .you think that profit from selling the product is what matters, not that the product doesn’t work as advertised and is potentially scamming thousands of people out of their money and even potentially leading to people’s health being harmed?  That’s nice to know.

Hear that, folks?  Money is more important that ethics.  Who are we to question that?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 30 August 2009 02:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Anyone who thinks CieAura (or any direct sale company) is a hoax is a complete moron.

Ok. I’m a moron

Your lunch break is over. Get back to working as a bagger at the grocery.

Should I listen to some ignorant hater 9-5 minimum wage kid with a username and password or should I listen to hundreds of educated doctors, professional NFL/MLB/PGA athletes, the US Olympic Committee and business savy individuals all across the country?

There’s this thing called college. And also some people have set up some really nice courses for people like you.

Um… educated doctors (how should i say, those guys in white coats that just happen to say this stuff is shit) and business savy individuals don’t scam.

Should I listen to some ignorant hater 9-5 minimum wage kid with a username and password

I think that’s called child labor if you meant little kid, but i guess way up in the mountains child labor is a-okay. And it’s just a little thing to say but, there are some 13 year old kids that’s way smarter than you and actually says things that aren’t retarded and unrelated. wink

We’re listening to you so i guess we’re all morons.

If you understand the BASIC business concepts of wholesale, retail, profit margin and distribution… Ignore idiots!!!

Oh did i mention i’m filthy stinkin’ rich and i don’t approve of placebos? My entire family is rich and great in business.

Mm-hm, says the guy who logs in to this place just to join an argument which in turn makes him look like a retard? So as acci said, money for ethics… I uess then i can go to china and hire all the children i want and force them to work in the quarry? I bet I’ll be having millions of cash and if i get caught i’ll argue with what you just said.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 30 August 2009 03:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2009-08-30

yeah right.. you’re rich… LOL

Posted: 30 August 2009 03:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-30
Accipiter - 30 August 2009 06:19 AM

So. . .you think that profit from selling the product is what matters, not that the product doesn’t work as advertised and is potentially scamming thousands of people out of their money and even potentially leading to people’s health being harmed?  That’s nice to know.

Hear that, folks?  Money is more important that ethics.  Who are we to question that?

The product work and it works very well. Listen to the audio and hear what doctors across the country are saying…
http://www.cieauraforum.com/official/5 drs.wav.mp3 (cut and paste entire URL from http to mp3 into your browser)

Posted: 30 August 2009 03:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-30

Oh did i mention i’m filthy stinkin’ rich and i don’t approve of placebos? My entire family is rich and great in business.

I’m still laughing at you. “filthy stinkin’ rich”... LOL

Posted: 30 August 2009 03:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-30

So threatened that you all keep deleting my post… LOL

Posted: 30 August 2009 03:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23
ProReview - 30 August 2009 07:03 AM

Mm-hm..Sarcasm on the last one. But truth is still that we’re great in bussiness. Though, how can you be sure that this product truly works? I want tp see studies and not videos of people saying that it works. Placebos amount to 90% of medicinal effects. Things like videos and “proof” only increase this. And what is your defense to our questions?

Signature 

GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.

Posted: 30 August 2009 03:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23
ProReview - 30 August 2009 07:09 AM

I’m still laughing at you. “filthy stinkin’ rich”... LOL

LOL your smart… I’m still laughing. as i said, sarcasm. I’ll change it later. But still, what kind of dumb ass are you?

Signature 

GO HERE

Posted: 30 August 2009 03:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
ProReview - 30 August 2009 07:04 AM

The product work and it works very well. Listen to the audio and hear what doctors across the country are saying…

I’ve already looked all over their official website that was linked to here, and seen their official line and explanations.  Their basic premises are completely wrong and unworkable.  So either they’re making stuff up and it’s a scam, or else they don’t really know what’s going on. . .and the latter is not a reassuring prospect, especially when they admit that even they don’t have any actual tests done on their own product. . .

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 30 August 2009 03:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23
ProReview - 30 August 2009 07:04 AM
Accipiter - 30 August 2009 06:19 AM

http://www.cieauraforum.com/official/5 drs.wav.mp3 (cut and paste entire URL from http to mp3 into your browser)

Lemme get this straight. Your defending this product and you have time to take sarcasm as truth? Anyway, why not answer our question about it first? Like how the hell do you know it works?

Signature 

GO HERE

Posted: 30 August 2009 03:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-30
Silver Caliber, The Illuminatus, Legionaire - 30 August 2009 07:12 AM
ProReview - 30 August 2009 07:03 AM

Mm-hm..Sarcasm on the last one. But truth is still that we’re great in bussiness. Though, how can you be sure that this product truly works? I want tp see studies and not videos of people saying that it works. Placebos amount to 90% of medicinal effects. Things like videos and “proof” only increase this. And what is your defense to our questions?

Not a problem showing lab testing results that measure EMF with and without the holographic chips. Unfortunately, this is not the forum for that when the very bias moderator keeps deleting my treads titled CieAura: Not a scam at all

It’s very clear that this is not an open forum and that the moderator has an interest in limiting info to what he/she thinks is legit. That’s just sad and misleading. Not going to waste my time here any longer. All the best with your unopen overly regulated forum (don’t even consider this a forum actually).

Let’s just call this a one-sided blog of some kind.

{paginate}
5 of 52
{/paginate}

‹‹ Telemarketer Hoax      Gabriel Method: Hoax? ››