4 of 52
CieAura: Is this the latest SCAM following in the LifeWave footsteps?
Posted: 28 August 2009 08:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
klmnop - 29 August 2009 12:15 AM

the reason i was asking if you have tried them is because if you haven’t then you can not comment on them.

Of course somebody who hasn’t tried them can make an informed comment on them.  Do you drink drain-cleaner because you’re never tried it?  I greatly doubt it.  And why is that?  Because it has been well-established already that drinking drain-cleaner is very bad for you.  In the case of this CieAura, it has been well-established that things don’t really work the way in which the marketers try to convince you that they do.

The “if you haven’t tried it, then you can’t know anything about it” is simply another marketing ploy to try to get people to buy the product.

Honestly these chips are amazing. . .

And yet you still don’t provide the slightest bit of evidence that they are, or of how they work, or of how anything said here was wrong.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 28 August 2009 09:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-08-03

Kimrop…

The regulars here live by the motto:

Posted: 28 August 2009 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  459
Joined  2005-07-08

Klmnop

The usual drive by poster, commonly seen on the LifeWave thread.

Meanwhile, Klmnop has a supporter on YouTube:

The poster was responding to a comment about Ken Rasner leaving LifeWave to set up his own SCAM.

“Ken left Lifewave *because* it was a scam; they paid him plenty but he didn’t want to compromise his´╗┐ morals.”

So, there it is folks, LifeWave is OFFICIALLY A SCAM according to the CieAura supporter.

Mmmm. Wonder if we can take that to the bank!

!

Posted: 28 August 2009 10:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-08-26

If i were to say they worked and how they worked for me then you would just find some rude comment to make.  i dont need you to believe they work, if they work for me and the people who use them, then that is all i care about.  i dont sell these either, i already have a job.  im not another person trying to get rich or whatever off of this product, i just love it. my favorite is the energy chip!!! you should really try it, but since you think this is some sort of sales pitch i doubt you ever will lol but the whole drain cleaner thing.. are you seriously using that as a comparison!!

also im not going to say that anything you are saying is wrong, because you are entitled to your opinion =o)

and honestly why are you all so scared to try them?? is it really that hard to believe they might actually work and then there will be nothing to back up the whole “scam” idea?... anyway have a great weekend!! =oD God Bless!!

Posted: 28 August 2009 11:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Why would someone be scared to be proven wrong? If there was proper evidence to support that this stuff did all that it offered, then I’d think everyone here would be more than willing to say “Okay, I was wrong”. Trust me, it’s happened before (I’m pretty certain cheese )

And how is the drain cleaner bit an invalid argument? It’s true, just because you haven’t experienced something doesn’t mean you don’t know it’s harmful or useless. I’ve never tried drinking sugar water to cure cancer but I know that it doesn’t work. I’ve never been shot in the head but I know that it leads to serious injury/death.

Just sayin…

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 28 August 2009 11:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08
klmnop - 29 August 2009 02:56 AM

If i were to say they worked and how they worked for me then you would just find some rude comment to make.  i dont need you to believe they work, if they work for me and the people who use them, then that is all i care about.  i dont sell these either, i already have a job.  im not another person trying to get rich or whatever off of this product, i just love it. my favorite is the energy chip!!! you should really try it, but since you think this is some sort of sales pitch i doubt you ever will lol but the whole drain cleaner thing.. are you seriously using that as a comparison!!

also im not going to say that anything you are saying is wrong, because you are entitled to your opinion =o)

and honestly why are you all so scared to try them?? is it really that hard to believe they might actually work and then there will be nothing to back up the whole “scam” idea?... anyway have a great weekend!! =oD God Bless!!

I presume when you posted “...i hope everyone has a great life and make sure to smile and laugh!! life is too short to be angry all the time =oD God Bless!!” you weren’t quite ready to leave us after all.

I’m certainly not angry. Sad, maybe that so many good people get conned every day.

If I were to try any of the products now available in addition to CieAura, and experienced an effect, what would that mean in the big picture?

It would mean NOTHING.

Annectdotal information is of NO use in assessing the value or effectiveness of any new product.

It is the job of any startup company to provide verifiable evidence that the products work as stated in their advertising.

LifeWave fell foul of these simple principles in, of all places, Australia.

Babies “test” their world every day mainly by putting things in their mouth.

As we get older, we learn to discriminate.

We learn to conduct due diligence, a process you clearly skipped.

You have chosen the “try it and see” method.

You have experienced an “effect” and choose to believe that the “effect” has come from the holographic discs.

I am not stopping you from believing that, but I AM suggesting there may be another explanation.

!

Posted: 29 August 2009 01:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
klmnop - 29 August 2009 02:56 AM

i dont need you to believe they work, if they work for me and the people who use them, then that is all i care about.

On the other hand, some of us care about the people who could lose money on them.  Some of us care about the people who could suffer serious physical harm from using them rather than getting proper medical treatment.

i dont sell these either, i already have a job.  im not another person trying to get rich or whatever off of this product, i just love it.

So you say.  How are we to know that you’re not really the head of the CieAura marketing department, though?  How do we know that you really tried them?  We don’t.  I could, with just as much plausibility, write testimonials about how CieAura gave me cancer, gave leprosy to my dog, and caused my television to explode.  For every testimonial that you or others provide in support of CieAura, I can provide two or twenty or two hundred against it.  Which is why that sort of testimony is totally worthless.  What would be of some value would be a coherent explanation of how the mechanism of the things work, or you providing even a single well-run test by somebody other than CieAura showing that they work better than does gluing a Dorito chip to your back.  None of that has ever appeared, though.

but the whole drain cleaner thing.. are you seriously using that as a comparison!!

It’s not a comparison.  Are you going to tell me that you would drink drain cleaner simply because you’ve never done it before and thus you only have indirect evidence that it would not be a good idea?

also im not going to say that anything you are saying is wrong, because you are entitled to your opinion

Of course, there is a difference between opinion (“I think that CieAura is wonderful!”) and fact (“There is much in CieAura’s claims that is wrong and incorrect!”).

and honestly why are you all so scared to try them??

And honestly, why do you people pushing CieAura or LifeWave or whatever the latest fad is always insist that anybody who sees serious flaws in the products’ claims are “scared” or “afraid”?  It’s like some sort of a stock conditioned response, programmed into the CieAura psyche.  If I offer to sell you my prize herd of blue whales that I keep on top of Mt. Everest and you decline the offer, is the only possible reason why you decline it because you are scared?

is it really that hard to believe they might actually work

Yes.  Especially since there is no sign of them actually working, and no plausible reason given why they would work, and a lot of false information given as to how they are supposed to work, and since the people who support such products use lots of slippery evasions whenever asked uncomfortable questions about the product and then reply with nothing but personal attacks and urges for us to buy the product.

Answer this:

Would you pay $50 for a pill that I told you would cure all sorts of problems in you and that used the Earth’s magnetic field to channel charcoal atoms into the steam-boiler that powered your body?

Would you pay $50 for a hat that I told you would enhance all of your energy by forming a gravitic lens to focus rays from Vulcan, the innermost planet of our solar system, into an electromagnetic field that will sync your aura with your body’s rhythm?

Would you pay $50 for a belt that I told you would help you lose weight and gain muscle by constricting the access routes of the little elves that live inside of your stomach, thus rerouting them to other areas of your body?

Because all of those ideas make as much sense and have as much good science in them as what CieAura claims is in their own product.  But you haven’t tried any of those products, have you?  So you’d be willing to give me that money for them, right?

CieAura makes all sorts of vague statements and claims about the workings of their product, and many claims that are outright incorrect.  They show lots of bad science.  They make all sorts of claims and insinuations about what their product can do, while at the same time sticking in fine print here and there declaring that their product doesn’t really do much of anything.  They do not provide the slightest sign that their product works.  They do follow almost line by line the script that many known scams use.  They give all sorts of nonsense about vibrations and entrainment and the like that simply doesn’t work and is self-contradicting at times.

Why should we trust them?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 29 August 2009 09:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Anyways, thing is people are s***. Taking advantage of people for things like this. Isn’t there an option to report this things to officials?
At least please report them to your deparment of health or something like that. If you can convince them maybe they can at least stop people from going to that site in their country and then ban the product in their country too right? Just a suggestion. But also, some labs these days do testings for people. I know of one that tests medicines too.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 30 August 2009 12:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

Silver Caliber,
The Illuminatus,
Legionaire

The last holographic “device” to be tested was supposed to increase mpg in your car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkCEiTzTwcg

Someone will eventually put CieAura to the test, if someone buys it for them!

Until then, we can only place the facts before people and let them choose their own path.

!

Posted: 30 August 2009 02:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Mm-hm. Exactly. And call me silver. My new username is long.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 30 August 2009 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2009-08-30

Anyone who thinks CieAura (or any direct sale company) is a hoax is a complete moron.

Some people are just doomed to working at the mall for the rest of their lives!

Gee… Who am I going to listen to for business related advice???
How should I review any type of business concept?

Should I listen to some ignorant hater 9-5 minimum wage kid with a username and password or should I listen to hundreds of educated doctors, professional NFL/MLB/PGA athletes, the US Olympic Committee and business savy individuals all across the country?

If you’re a moron, continue listening to a moron… LOL!!!

If you understand the BASIC business concepts of wholesale, retail, profit margin and distribution… Ignore idiots!!!

Otherwise… hurry up and supersize my happy meal before I call your manager!!!

4 of 52

‹‹ Telemarketer Hoax      Gabriel Method: Hoax? ››