{paginate}
3 of 52
{/paginate}
CieAura: Is this the latest SCAM following in the LifeWave footsteps?
Posted: 09 August 2009 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  458
Joined  2005-07-08
Hami - 05 August 2009 07:36 AM

I am personally involved with Cieaura, and for anyone who thinks it is a scam you are wrong. Prove to me its a scam and how? I would love for you too. How is something a scam when you sign up to have your own business, and RECIEVE product? You pay for product that you receive, and it is he or she that decides what to do with it. Either distribute the product or use it for personal use. I do both and am being successfull with this new company and am proud to be apart of it. Is Amway a scam? Is herballife a scam? I don’t think so.

Ah, the wonderful innocence and naivety of a newbie.

Good luck with the scam and don’t fee too bad when it’s all over.

As for herbalife being a scam?

http://ezinearticles.com/?Herbalife-Scam—-The-Need-To-Know-Truth-About-Herbalife&id=872155

?

Posted: 26 August 2009 10:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-08-26

Have u ever even tried the products cieaura makes??

Posted: 27 August 2009 01:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10730
Joined  2008-02-21

Pssssssst:

http://www.quackwatch.com

One of the best sites out there showing just how bad some of these “health” products are.

And klmnop, what you are dealing with is stickers. Just like the fuzzy unicorn ones my 11 year old daughter enjoys so much. Hmmmm. Maybe that’s why she is so healthy, bubbly and full of energy! gulp

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 27 August 2009 05:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
klmnop - 27 August 2009 02:06 AM

Side effects may include loss of proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 27 August 2009 07:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10730
Joined  2008-02-21
Robin Bobcat - 27 August 2009 09:28 AM

Side effects may include loss of proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization…

And surliness, irrational (self righteous) beliefs, and a feeling of being unfairly persecuted? hmmm

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 27 August 2009 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  126
Joined  2008-04-11

Oh! Someone pass the popcorn. This is gonna get good!

Signature 

“My chief task has been to conquer fear” - Houdini

Posted: 27 August 2009 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Magnoire La Chouette - 27 August 2009 02:08 PM

Oh! Someone pass the popcorn. This is gonna get good!

Probably not.  If Klmnop stays true to form for these sorts of people, he might at most make one more vague comment proclaiming “You all don’t know what you’re talking about.  You’re all frightened haters.  Buy my product!” and then never appear again.  And then this thread will hibernate for another long while until another seller comes by and throws out another sales pitch at us.

The idea of actually discussing their products almost never seems to occur to these people.  Probably because they don’t really know anything about their products themselves other than what the pre-packaged marketing slogans they’re given say.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 27 August 2009 05:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

NO, I haven’t tried the CieAura hologram products.

I haven’t tried the LifeWave patches.

I haven’t tried the 8ight hologram products.

I haven’t tried the Advita hologram products.

I haven’t tried the Harmony United products.

I haven’t tried the Rest Quiet holographic disc products.

I haven’t tried the Slim holographic disc products.

What EXACTLY is your point?

?

Posted: 28 August 2009 08:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

The CieAura “strength test” video WAS on YouTube as I mentioned in my earlier post.

Mmmmm It’s NOT there now.

“This video has been removed by the user.”

!

Posted: 28 August 2009 09:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
EDHUK - 27 August 2009 09:16 PM

NO, I haven’t tried the CieAura hologram products.

Nor have you tried:

Waving dried stoats around.

Being kicked repeatedly in the crotch.

Medicinal decapitation.

Eating the heart of a bear to gain its strength.

Eating the heart of a slain enemy to gain its strength.

Eating the motor of a HumVee to gain its strength.

Yogurt enema (As espoused by noted nutritionist John Kellogg!)

Smiley-face stickers applied to the skin.

Breathing only air purified and given enhanced life force by passing through the digestive tract of a healthy cow.

I mean, really.. what a close-minded and hidebound person you are! Clearly, the insurance and pharmaceutical companies have done their work well with you, that you should be so afraid to make your life better through natural means!

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 28 August 2009 08:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-08-26

Haha, i love all the responses!! thanks =o) i will try to make my grammar and spelling more readable for you Robin, but obviously you still knew what i was saying to make the comment you did!

the reason i was asking if you have tried them is because if you haven’t then you can not comment on them.  and all the things you listed, im not talking bad about them so it doesnt matter if i have tried them or not.  you make me laugh how angry you seem to get edhuk; do you really think this is a good use of your time? maybe you should try to be more productive, go get kicked in the crotch a couple times, make a rocking chair, paint your house, maybe even help an old lady cross the street!  Honestly these chips are amazing, it really doesnt hurt my feeling that you dont like them without even trying them, it is truly your loss.  but anyway my intention was not to bad mouth any of you who dont believe they work.  i just dont think its right for you to be saying the things you are about them.  and if you are going to be talking bad about cieaura and their products, i think you should be smart and look more into the product and the technology it uses instead of the man running the company.  If you have something against this Ken Rasner thats fine, but to say the chips do not work is not really anyones place to say unless they have experienced them first hand.  I hope you all enjoy your popcorn!!! =oD you are going to say what you want to say so go ahead lol

i hope everyone has a great life and make sure to smile and laugh!! life is too short to be angry all the time =oD God Bless!!

{paginate}
3 of 52
{/paginate}

‹‹ Telemarketer Hoax      Gabriel Method: Hoax? ››