Diviner YunFeng
Posted: 03 August 2009 06:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Madmouse - 03 August 2009 09:55 PM

This is getting tedious.

Do an online search for “YunFeng (Knowing, Deviner)warned on June 30 2009, a series of air crashes and accidents would happen in America in near future day.”  I found nine pages of results, where it’s this guy (usually under the user name of Chen Jian) posting comment after comment after comment.  A little more searching turns up literally hundreds of different websites that he copies and pastes this stuff onto.  And he never seems to acknowledge anybody else or anything else on those websites, either.  He just pastes the exact same stuff.

It seems that he might be based in Michigan.

Basically, he seems to be the mouthpiece of another “prophet” who can only predict things after they’ve already happened; he is given a script which he copies and pastes all over the Internet to try to direct people to the “prophet’s” webpage, where they have information on how to buy his book.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 03 August 2009 06:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

You know what? This thread is going nowhere.

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

{paginate}
3 of 3
{/paginate}