HOME   |   ABOUT   |   FORUM   |   CONTACT   |   FACEBOOK   |   RSS
Jackalope
image The jackalope is an antlered species of rabbit found throughout the western United States. The jackalope has two unusual qualities. First, it is highly aggressive and is willing to use its antlers to fight. (Thus, it is sometimes called the "warrior rabbit.") Second, it has an uncanny ability to mimic human voices. In the old West, when cowboys would gather by their campfires to sing at night, jackalopes would frequently be heard singing back, mimicking the voices of the cowboys. When chased, jackalopes use their vocal abilities to elude capture by calling out phrases such as, "There he goes, over there," to throw pursuers off their track.

The traditional method of catching jackalopes is to lure them with whiskey, since they are extremely fond of this drink. Once intoxicated, the animal becomes slower and easier to hunt. Some people attempt to catch jackalopes in order to milk them, believing that their milk is a powerful aphrodisiac. However, it is not advised to milk a jackalope! It is curious to note, however, that jackalope milk comes out already homogenized on account of the animal's powerful leaps.

Douglas, Wyoming has declared itself to be the Jackalope capital of America because, according to legend, the first jackalope was spotted there around 1829. A large statue of a jackalope stands in the town center, and every year the town plays host to Jackalope Day, usually held in June. Jackalope hunting licenses can be obtained from the Douglas Chamber of Commerce, though hunting of jackalopes is restricted to the hours of midnight to 2 a.m. on June 31.

It is common to find mounted jackalope heads in bars and homes throughout the American west. Douglas and Ralph Herrick, residents of Douglas, Wyoming, were the first to start selling such heads during the 1930s. Jackalope postcards are also a popular Western souvenir.
Your text accompanying the picture of the Jackalope seems to lead one to believe that it really did (or does) exist... I trust this was not your intention... or was it?
Posted by Scott Nafz  on  Fri Apr 27, 2001  at  07:23 AM
It has come to my attention through Backpacker magazine that the Jackalope may not be the hoax we once thought it was. Jackrabbits in the West have been found bearing a virus that causes bony growths to come out of their heads, proving the source of the original jackalope. The legend, of course, is attributable to the rarity of this disease.

Posted by  on  Wed Mar 13, 2002  at  05:21 AM

So, is the article on "jackalopes" tongue-in-cheek, or do you *really* mean they're real? I find it more than hard to believe...

Thanks for a great site!
Posted by Kim  on  Tue Dec 03, 2002  at  06:44 PM
jackalope Here are a couple of mounted "Jackalopes" from here in the small
town of Tuxpan, Jalisco,Mexico. Hope you like them.....
jackalope
Posted by Kim J Egelston  on  Mon Jan 27, 2003  at  06:23 AM

Re: the jackalope. The man who was given credit for "inventing"it is Douglas Herrick.His obituary was in the 1 Feb. Boston Globe; originating w/ the L.A.Times.The obituary was quite interesting - you may have seen it, also. I have enjoyed the book very much.
Posted by Evelyn  on  Mon Feb 03, 2003  at  05:29 PM

Jackalopes, you can never trust them.
Posted by A.T.  on  Thu Nov 20, 2003  at  11:11 PM

I am shocked to learn that there are people who, even today do not believe that the Jackalope exists. As a young man it was my pleasure to hunt and bag a trophy Jackalope. The head was mounted and I still possess it! What more proof could you wish?
And I am a retired Polygraphist... and if you can't believe a Polygraphist, (expert in the instrumental detection of deception) I ask, who can you believe?
Posted by Kenneth E. Murray  on  Tue Dec 02, 2003  at  12:39 AM

A couple years ago, I saw a cottontail with "horns," looking fairly much like the jackalopes of legend, but obviously a virus-infected animal. It hung around long enough for other people to get a look at it (in a park in Minneapolis). There's a nice photo at http://www.tsukiyo.org/Myths/jackalope.html showing what the real ones look like, and the Science Museum of Minnesota did a nice exhibit perhaps 20 years ago, with mounted examples of both real rabbits with virus-induced horn-like growths on their heads and at least one taxidermist's jackalope.
Posted by Mary Arneson  on  Wed Dec 03, 2003  at  03:59 PM

is it actually real? You act like it is! My Dynamath magazine said it's
not.Make up your mind! This is seriously going to decide if I am going to take a trip
to Wisconsin!

That was my friend, Diana. This is me now, Mallory.
I don't beleive in the jackalope. But I think it's HILARIOUS how you make it
seem so REAL! Diana was saying, "They are making it seem like it's rel!" over
and over again! It was funny! while she was doing this, I was struglling to
read out loud because I was laughing so hard! I love your web site! Respond to
this please! smile
Posted by Diana and Mallory  on  Thu Jan 15, 2004  at  09:47 PM

jackalopes arnt real this is just like people who belive that ghosts are real
Posted by nate  on  Tue Mar 09, 2004  at  09:01 PM
We are also known as Antelrabbits. The horny comments are exaggerated. Most of our energies are expended hoaxing gullible humans.
Posted by Jack A. Lope  on  Tue Mar 30, 2004  at  06:00 PM
I had the opportunity to photograph a specimen in Montreal last winter. Hope you like it:

Posted by Martine Gingras  in  Rosem  on  Mon Apr 05, 2004  at  10:45 AM
I saw a realy tall rabbit just south of Ada, Oklahoma about 10 years ago, I was in the company of about 10 school teachers.
Posted by Shirley  in  Oklahoma  on  Tue Jun 22, 2004  at  12:27 PM
Earlier this year (2004), my wife and I noticed some rather odd looking tracks in the snow near our barn. At first we thought little of them until we saw they went towards our birdfeeders. There, on the ground, the snow was cleared away as though someone had scraped away the snow and exposed the earth. Just a few nights before while passing the Enstrom place I caught glimpse of 3 to 4 odd looking animals crossing a small open field leading towards his cabin. Although small, they appeared to have antlers on their heads. My wife, Elizabeth, said she had read an article in the local paper, "The Bradford Gazette", that a dog was found dead from what appeared to be a stabbing, however the vet, Dr. Littleton, found a broken tip of an antler. At first he thought it was from a deer, but on closer inspection, realized it was not the case. He took it to the county ag. extension agent, who then took it to Penn State Univ's Department of Natural Resources. They claim it's unlike anything they've got on record. Professor James T. Ghilley heard of this and contacted an associate from NMU (New Mexico Univ. at Riverton). He examined it and determined it to be from the dreaded and sometimes dangerous jackelope. This reported sighting is the first known sighting in Pennsylvania. Local officials scoured the areas adjacent to the Enstrom place and are hopeful to located the dwelling place of these creatures. Enstrom, not a local resident, will be contacted once officials get the tax roll information. It's the strangest damn thing in here parts for many years!
Posted by Aston Walterson  in  Bradford Pennsylvania  on  Fri Sep 17, 2004  at  04:24 AM
I found something on the Goatman. I don't exactly no what a goatman is. http://www.thegoatmanchronicles.com
Posted by James Ray  in  Usa  on  Fri Oct 29, 2004  at  03:49 PM
He he, i thought Jackalopes where real, because my father has one hanging up in his Cabniet in the Garage, i asked him about it one day, and he told me it was attacking his dog (Smurf) so he shot it. I thought this was true for 2 years now!
Posted by Maria Jo  in  GB  on  Tue Nov 09, 2004  at  09:59 PM
Dudes i hate to tell u all this but their r no such things as jackalopes. smirk If they havnt caught 1 alive then i bet u they realy dont exist. snake Please give me a break vampire But i still have little hope they mite exist. How do u no they do. Wut proof do u have and who was the 1 who even made up the animal oh oh question
Posted by lexi  in  somwhere  on  Sun Nov 14, 2004  at  12:21 AM
In all the jackkalope pistures i saw they looked so fake. I also studied tha their r some rabbits that r infected that have those horns. So sry ever1 who beleives in this mysterious animal.
Posted by lexi  in  somwhere  on  Sun Nov 14, 2004  at  12:30 AM
One day i was in my backyard and i saw this odd looking animal. It was a rabbit with antlers! I tried going up to it but it ran away. But their was no way i was going to let this weird animal go. So i ran after it. It went to this wierd place. I looked around me to c were i was still keeping my eye on the weird animal. But then it just dispeared. When i looked over bi it i saw nest with an egg in it. I brought it home with me and kept i it warm. But then this wierd thing hsppened 1 day. I started to hear this wierd noise an di saw a baby jackalope. Till this day i will never 4get that pet, and do u no wut esle....i cant beleive u guys beleived me. pPlease do u really think they exist. Ill beleive wen i c it with my own eyes. snake
Posted by lexi  in  somwhere  on  Sun Nov 14, 2004  at  12:39 AM
I honestly think that the iq of the average american is slipping badly. Fact, newspapers have downgraded their grammar to the 6th grade level. Fact, we're behind too many other countries in our education department to even have any pride in our school system. Fact, most americans would prefer to watch tv than read a book, and I think we're seeing the fruits of the tv raised generation now.
No wonder everywhere you turn there's someone saying something stupid. They don't stop long enough to think logically for themselves if something's true. Think about it people, if it were a true animal where has it been hiding all these centuries? Hmmm? Even a fish that was thought to be extinct was found back in the 20's. People have covered nearly every inch of this country, it's more logical to believe we'd find a missing species and or not yet discovered species in the rain forests than in the usa. If you really believe this creature exists, then the fairy and unicorn hunters really need people like you.
BTW, someone mentioned ghosts. Has anyone ever stopped and wondered why people who claim to see ghosts only see them from after the 1700's? Has anyone ever seen one from the renaissance, or before? What about during the time natives only lived here, where are their ghosts? Or the ghosts of dinosaurs? If you stop and think you'd realize many of the things people believe in is pure nonsense. No wonder mags like the star, and the enquirer sell so well.
Posted by mina  in  OK  on  Tue Nov 23, 2004  at  07:14 PM
raspberry That has to be the oldest joke in history the jackalope. It was first brought up in alberta canada. It was a made up story of yrs gone by. It is funny to see it is still around but to think that some people are that stupid to beleve it is beyond me thank you.
Posted by charles johnson  in  cape breton nova scotia  on  Fri Jan 07, 2005  at  09:31 PM
I have a stuffed Jackalope hanging on my office wall. It was captured near my ranch in Wyoming. cool smile Micro Ranch Mike, http://www.iradcorp.com/microranch.htm
Posted by Mike Gauthier  in  California  on  Mon Jan 10, 2005  at  01:17 PM
O, yes, twas a early eveing on a cold spring night i was sittin on me back lanei, and me daughter only a todler god bless her soul, screamed as loud as i ever heard a scream, so i says, what tis the matter? she points down to the groud and there was a nest of baby Jackalopes! Jumpin Jahosifatt is say's, i then took the babys inside to get them out of the cold, as the night grew old and i was about to fall asleep, i hear a rusalin and a bussalin out on the porch, i says what in the devil be there? and all i hear is GIMME MY BABY'S, i says who be there? and the creature says IT IS I THE GREAT JACKALOPE!!! and I start shakin and i hide behind a table like a young child, then i gathered up some courage to ask if it wanted to come in. It just sat there for a while and finally replied and said HECK YES ITS AS COLD AS ICE OUT HERE. So I invited the enormous creature in, it stood about 4'11 and weighed around 245 pounds give or take a few, so my face is white with amazement as i stare at the creature not knowing what to say, i says how do you talk? and the creature says back in the old west we would mimick the ranchmen and cowboys, and i says well that kinda unusual for an animal to be talking, and he said yes i know, then he turns to its baby's and says, i darn im late for jury duty, the creature grabs its children and dashes out the door never saw it again, believe me im not crazy Jackalopes are indeed real
Posted by Samsonite  in  Dinglehug, Belgium  on  Fri Jan 21, 2005  at  01:28 PM
I will tell you my comments after when you reply to me back
Posted by HARRY JOOF  in  Gambia West Africa  on  Wed Feb 02, 2005  at  08:29 AM
God, I really wish they were real, that would be really cool. Of course, people used to be this way about the Komoto Dragon until proof of existance was found. But unfortunetaly this appears to be a different case.
Posted by nyb  on  Tue Jul 12, 2005  at  05:48 PM
This is an interesting story, but I have to wonder what people who believe in them base these beliefs on. Just wondering.
Posted by TC  on  Fri Aug 19, 2005  at  02:26 PM
You'd be surprised to find out what really exists out there that people don't know about.

I've heard about sightings of them around their native home in the midwest and here in Kansas where a few might have survived extinction.

Even if they aren't real, it's fun to believe anyway. wink
Posted by Sokotra  in  Kansas  on  Sun Jan 22, 2006  at  09:52 PM
they ARENT REAL trent so stop tellin tristan they r
Posted by tristan  in  winnipeg  on  Tue Jun 27, 2006  at  03:20 AM
Smileys

Cold walk in Texas
Jackrabbit horns in the snow
Dead hound at my feet
Posted by dwd  in  Texas  on  Thu Jul 27, 2006  at  08:31 AM
irresistable
horned furry creature of lore
you are real to me
Posted by MJM  in  Colorado  on  Tue Sep 19, 2006  at  10:21 PM
They are real. The horn or tooth-like growths on their head are caused by a form of virus that causes nasty growths to come out of the head/face/neck of the rabbit and sometimes other places. It is the same virus that causes HPV in humans, from what I am told (gross). Look up PPV or HPV rabbits on the web and you'll eventually find out the truth - JACKALOPES EXIST!
Posted by Sokotra  in  Kansas  on  Wed Sep 20, 2006  at  12:41 PM
tongue wink okat jackalopes offically scare me/i kno they're not real but how do they get the antlers on such a cute little bunny rabbit.. then want to make it ugly?

ohh ya .. they're only wioming!!!
lol
but seriously .. why would u wanna do that tro such a cute bunny .. then kill it and put it on ur wall?????

thats like putting antlers on a duck..[um']

QUACKALOPE
Posted by SOMER  in  SOMWHERE OUT IN NOWHERE  on  Sun Oct 22, 2006  at  06:50 PM
I HATE JACKALOPES THEY LOOK LIKE A ANTALOPE MUNTATED!!!!
Posted by i am ur worst night mare  in  stupid bunny town---> looserville  on  Sun Oct 22, 2006  at  06:53 PM
hi every body im here because my name that i use in just about any internet site is jackalope and people started asking me"What is a Jackalope" and so naturally i got curiousand i started serching for pictures of what they are and if they exist and i eventually found my way here and i just want to say death to those who despise the Jackalope!!!! thats not what i wanted to say though.What i wanted to say is that the thought that jackalopes exist is a fun one and i hope they do and the biggest reason why i posted this is I hate anyone who would tie antlers to a bunny,kill it, and sell it doesnt deserve to live. GLORY TO THE JACKALOPE!!!!
Posted by Jackalope56  in  new brunswick  on  Fri Oct 27, 2006  at  06:07 PM
Ol' Douglas Herrick
Didn't tell us all he knows.
Critters smoke pot, too.
Posted by K8E  in  Douglas, Wyoming  on  Sun Nov 05, 2006  at  08:26 PM
Crap! Another flat!
Jackalopes are truly
The world's worst roadkill.
Posted by Haiku warrior  in  Wyoming  on  Sun Nov 05, 2006  at  08:28 PM
Hunting Jackalope
It is completely fruitless
They misdirect us.
Posted by J  on  Mon Nov 20, 2006  at  03:37 PM
thumper of the plains
run and jump with me tonight
ouch! that antler hurts.
Posted by #1 Fan  in  NN  on  Wed Nov 22, 2006  at  11:17 AM
Big horny rabbit
They are a little scary
Hope one don't poke me
Posted by Sokotra  in  Kansas  on  Wed Nov 22, 2006  at  11:13 PM
Warrior rabbit
Antlered creature of the plains
Please do not stab me
Posted by J  on  Tue Nov 28, 2006  at  03:19 AM
Hey, Jackalopes do exsist. They are not actually jackalopes, but merely rabbits with a very rare disease. Jackolopes originated from cowboy stories, and people can do taxidermy art and make fictional animals out of real animals: http://www.customcreaturetaxidermy.com/fantasy/fantasy.html
The disease not only puts antlers on the top of the rabbits head, but all over its face: http://ww2.lafayette.edu/~hollidac/jack07ukansas.jpg their not very pretty
I hope this information helps. so Jackalopes AREN'T real, but there is a disease, and often times they are called Jackalopes and so the fictionous jackalopes are in a way real.
Posted by kk  in  mn  on  Tue Feb 13, 2007  at  10:05 PM
A wise horned bunny
Once revealed the truth to me-
"Jackalopes can't talk."
Posted by Sokotra  in  Kansas  on  Wed Feb 14, 2007  at  08:00 PM
Jackalopes are definetly real,although it isnt a species, just a strange reaction to a virus.The virus is fairly common in wild rabbits but only a few display this strange reaction.The horns are just on the top of the head.They can grow on th rest of the body,and the face.

The mutation isnt only in America either.There are loads of creatures following the same basic desription.There is the Raurack and rasselbock of Germany and the Miraj of Asia (interestingly that one is yellow and carnivourous).
Posted by J  on  Wed Mar 21, 2007  at  04:01 AM
I found a jackalope in guadalajara, jalisco while hiking one of the mountains in the area. Me and my wife caught it and brought it to Texas. Its about 23 inches and his antlers are pretty small but steadily growing. we feed it vegetables but he tends to like raw meat. Its a pretty vicious animal but only with people that he doesnt recognize. Its great having a jackalope because he protects the house very good. The kids love him, great pet, highly recommended.
Posted by Eric S  in  texas  on  Tue Apr 10, 2007  at  12:58 PM
Back in '91 I was working at White Sands Missile Range outside of Las Cruces, New Mexico. I was driving a dump truck through the wide open spaces when I saw a small animal ahead of me, running towards the road I was on. I figured it was a coyote or a rabbit so I accelerated in an attempt to spook the animal in good fun. As we got closer I could see it was a rabbit with something rigid extending from it's head. I'm a city boy but I didn't think that rabbit's ran with their ears extended rigidly over their heads. As it crossed the road about 20 feet ahead of me I could clearly see that it WAS in fact a rabbit but it had ANTLERS on its head. That's right, actual antlers like a deer or elk but not as big in proportion.
I got back to the job site and I excitedly told my co-workers of my sighting. Some of them were locals and outdoorsmen but they thought I was joking. I insisted I wasn't lying but they still didn't believe me.
I never believed in jackalopes, thinking they were just myth like a unicorn or a leprauchan, until I saw one with my very own eyes. Folks, jackalopes really DO exist. And NO I wasn't drunk or on drugs!!
Posted by nakohead415  in  San Francisco, California  on  Fri Aug 10, 2007  at  08:55 PM
:0 i think that you should not be aloud to go and hunt down little creatures that haven't don eanyhting to us.to them it is just cruel and unusual punishment
Posted by maddi  in  Waverly, IA  on  Mon Oct 29, 2007  at  07:47 PM
I thought these were real!
The jackalope--note to self
Order the T-shirt.

Sally
Posted by Sally Pursell  in  St. Louis, Missouri, USA  on  Tue Dec 11, 2007  at  06:58 PM
Jackalope under
fierce prairie skies. A leap!
Antlers in chrome grill.
Posted by Esri Rose  in  Colorado  on  Tue Feb 19, 2008  at  06:47 PM
seen a j.lope in az,
boyfriend nearly shat,
went back to cali.,
and that was that!

okay, so it's not haiku. atleast it rhymes.

love,
Barbara
Posted by barbara  in  socal near indio  on  Thu Jul 24, 2008  at  03:52 PM
Jackalope whiskey
Horny Hare aphrodisiac
Jack's not a dull boy
Posted by Diana Ward  in  Aurora, Missouri, USA  on  Mon Aug 25, 2008  at  04:24 PM
Actually, Jackalopes do exist but not in the form people believe. Shope's virus causes antler like growth on rabbits.

It is beleived that this is what started the Jackalope legend.

Don't believe me, do some research.
Posted by T. P.  in  Nebraska  on  Fri Sep 05, 2008  at  04:24 PM
I have a can of Jacklope milk that is about fifty years old. It comes from the Kyburz lodge on Hy 50 in northern California. Have you ever heard of this, or seen a can?
Gary
Posted by Gary Cecchettini  in  1225 Monument dr. South Lake Tahoe Ca., 96150  on  Wed Oct 29, 2008  at  05:57 PM
This is the most talented piece of internet writing/blogs I ever saw! We laughed so much!
It is perfect, and mimicks a scientific article in an excellent way. Thank you for this great fun!
Please reply if you can, I would love to get in touch with the author (maybe some other lovely pieces are available to read?)
Posted by Lena  in  UK  on  Thu Nov 06, 2008  at  11:56 AM
cheese the jackalope is very real though ive never seen one, but seeing isn't always believing a skam of something fake wouldn't go this far in a town to make it like a holiday. so i think these jackalopes are so cool, expecialy that they drink whiskey. That just blows my mind, but they are so real.
Posted by Dakoda Williams  in  fayetteville, Arkansas  on  Tue Apr 14, 2009  at  11:04 AM
Thsnk you for your reply!
I just read in Russian Society Magazine, article by rpofessor Spukiskamov that Jackalopes are former husbands to whom their wives have been unfaithful... They become warriors and revenge, and drink as much as they like. Do you think this information is credible?
Posted by Lena  in  UK  on  Sun Apr 19, 2009  at  05:44 AM
Are there any organizations dedicated to the existence and research of the Jackalope? Please notefy me as quick as possible.
Posted by Josh Wilburn  on  Fri May 01, 2009  at  07:54 PM
Hello,
My name is Peter Crowder and I
Posted by Peter Crowder  in  Austin  on  Fri Jul 10, 2009  at  04:36 PM
Lovely jackalope
Mighty warrior with horns
Hatrack or slippers?
Posted by Tina  in  WA  on  Fri Jul 17, 2009  at  07:14 PM
jackolopes are real you all are stupid butt faces! tongue laugh
Posted by booger 69  on  Thu Dec 03, 2009  at  01:07 PM
In congress arizona I was walking in the desert I was starteled by a three foot rabit standing up with full size antlers i stood there never seen anything like it. the animal stood there starteld and hoped off so fast like lightning. I told a few people what i saw but of coarse they did'nt beleive me but it's true and i will never forget it but they are so fast no wonder no body can see or catch one
Posted by Tabitha  in  arizona  on  Sun Mar 07, 2010  at  11:00 AM
In the early 1980's I have seen this animal, in Alberta, you can trust me I am a 20 year veteran of the Canadian Forces

Pro Patria
Posted by Lawrence Cotton  on  Mon Mar 29, 2010  at  05:50 PM
lmao Hilarius,
I got a jackalope for a pet,
she plays tag with my dog.
and all the traits listed are true.
plus they like sugar and stalking people.
lol roflmfao,...(*_*)
Posted by Dylan  in  by a jackalope  on  Sat Apr 24, 2010  at  09:10 PM
A couple of things that I've heard about Jackalopes - They can only be hunted in Leap year and they can only back into their burrows.
Perhaps they are related to "Side Hill Gougers" also. These are small deer like animals with two legs shorter on one side. They only walk on hillsides - obviously they would fall over if on level ground. You see a lot of their trails around hills in eastern Montana and Wyoming and very few in Nebraska as it is too flat.
How do you name a Jackalope? I've had one for awhile. Ron
Posted by Ron Knapp  in  Lake Forest, Ca  on  Mon May 10, 2010  at  02:39 PM
Jackalopes Are real! But they only Get antlers because of a Rare or a VERY RARE!!!,Disease. The disease can cause some rabbits to grow antlers out of their mouth! So CALLISTA MONTOUR you do not want one of them, they may be cute and cuddly, the disease may be harmful to other animals or humans...

Summer#9
Posted by Summer#9  in  orlando  on  Tue May 03, 2011  at  04:36 PM
Opps, thats supposed to be CALISTA MONTOUR spelled like that...
Posted by summer  in  orlando  on  Tue May 03, 2011  at  04:38 PM
2 things: one, in response to "lexi in somewhere"
they haven't caught a live giant squid yet,and we know that they are real. have an imagination.
two,i have a jackalope haiku!

eerie singing is
no ghost,but a jackalope
come for your whiskey.
Posted by dtd  in  galifrey  on  Thu Jun 30, 2011  at  10:20 PM
saucy jackalopes
rarely eaten in Texas
unless bar-be-qued
Posted by MMC  in  Texas  on  Tue Apr 03, 2012  at  04:10 PM
i know alot of '' jackass '' but this, i don't know
Posted by leupgaru  in  hellholecreek, brisbane, AU.  on  Fri Jun 29, 2012  at  06:51 PM
I believe they are real. I've seen proof.
Posted by sawproof  in  blakely  on  Fri Mar 15, 2013  at  02:57 PM
I love this tail as I would hear of the Jachalope from many hunting friends and just about everytime I see a harvested spike buck deer I would think of the Jackalope. Thank you much for sharing this story.
Posted by David R Thomas  in  Sayre, Pa.  on  Thu Jan 16, 2014  at  09:00 AM
Submit a Comment

Note: Comments by non-members are all checked by a moderator before appearing on the site. This may take a while.